Search results

1. shanet77

Transponder

Fraser, with this transponder group buy, will you be buying extra subscriptions also? For guys like me that bought the transponder plus 1 year subscription deal last year? I assume I will need another subscription for it to work for the year . . . Thanks
  2. shanet77

ISO a Track Ready 600

Get ahold of Ryan Boddy. He mentioned to me he might be selling his R6 at the end of the season. Just look for the black 818 winning most of the 600 races this season ha ha.
  3. shanet77

Utahsba July perimeter round

Knapik and I are going to be there. I'm a Miller first timer. ✊️✊️
  4. shanet77

corner 1

This is good news to hear the wall is getting moved back. I went into the wall fast in the Sept race round of 2015 and walked away with hurt ribs but nothing more. Very lucky. I remember feeling my body thud the tires so hard I got wet from the rain water that blew out of them. And I also agree...
  5. shanet77

Vortex Front Stand for sale

Best bet would be call vortex and see if they would know. (They also sell pins seperately) I made a pin to work with my older bike. Made it out of a big bolt. And grinded the one end smaller. You could do the same if needed I'm sure. Ill be bringing it to the next EMRA round.
  6. shanet77

Vortex Front Stand for sale

Hey guys, I have a spare front stand that I don't use. It is a Vortex, it works with R6, may work with other bikes too. Hooks under the lower triple allowing for fork work. Has wrench/axle holder for front tire changes. In good shape, no damage, sturdy unit. Shane 403-854-1989 $125
  7. shanet77

Race class solutions?

Hey guys, just had a read through this thread. Had a great weekend battling through the traffic I must say, it was a blast, I looked through lap tomes and I remember passing around 5 or 6 experts each split grid race. I found that it gets a little crazy knowing some of the faster intermediate...
  8. shanet77

2001 race Yamaha R6 and spare bike/parts

SOLD. Off to a new home, thanks for looking friends.
  9. shanet77

Hey everyone, actively looking to sell this racing setup, will not be using it this year, please let me know if anyone you know of may be interested in starting racing this year, this has everything needed to get going, lots of spare parts too. Still quite competitive, more than able to get...
  10. shanet77

Race Number Reserve List (2015)

Not sure if I need to post to this, however I was advanced from Novice to Intermediate at the end of the season, so I would like to carry on using Red 141, Thanks!
  11. shanet77

SOLD thanks!
  12. shanet77

Race Number Reserve List (2014)

Request red #141 for Shane Toews. Thanks!