Search results

1. S

New Racer, Preparing for 2015 season + move to Edmonton! Requesting Advice

I've looked into the CURT hitches, they along with other brands are not compatible with my car since my exhaust gets in the way. However I am looking into another possible option at the moment that might take car of my transportation issue :)
  2. S

I've crashed a street bike on the track before, I already know the feeling! :p I would definitely get a trailer if my car would accommodate one, unfortunately though it doesn't. So that leaves me with the option of getting a rental truck for each weekend or somehow finding a friend with a...
  3. S

Honestly, I want to. I have the money, I don't have any big responsibilities/debts, I'm competitive + love bikes, and I can make the time. It's just right now the obstacles are outweighing the benefits.. :( Do you guys know of anyone in EMRA that may be willing to transport an additional...
  4. S

Quick Update for anyone interested.. I've been considering the following two options lately: 1) Buying a race bike this winter and diving head first into racing. or 2) Buying a street bike and getting track time via HardNox & OTP Schools. I ended up bringing my car down to...
  5. S

I will be visiting Edmonton next week in search of a room to rent downtown (jasper/oliver/glenora area). If anyone has or knows somebody with a place, PM me! Also, since I'm new to the city I'm open to meeting new people. Always up for a beer if anyone's looking to wind down after a work day...
  6. S

Thanks for all the responses! I'm relieved that there seems to be a consensus that it's alright to start on a 600! As for storage and transportation I still have a good amount of time for figuring this out.. With the track being a 30 minute drive away from the area I want to stay at, I am...
  7. S

Hey everyone, I'm new here so here's my intro. :) About me: Canuck, moving to Edmonton in October, looking to join in on the fun with 0 racing experience under my belt (apart from track days a few years ago). Since I'm new to both Edmonton and Racing, I have a few questions that I'm...