Search results

1. C

GSXR 600 (2006) Gearing

46 or 47 in the back. front whatever 1 down from stock is. 14 I think?
  2. C

Turple Bros leather race suits

I have been using the same joe rocket suit since 05. It’s held up very well. I could use it again this year but I figure it’s about time for a new one
  3. C

Turple Bros leather race suits

What brand?
  4. C

2018 Rule Change Discussion

The classic Ducati move of. "We suck, we're building a bigger engine, now u have to change the rules if u want us to race." That being said I'm for it, I already assumed the 848 was legal
  5. C

2018 Rule Change Discussion

I would personally like to see qualifying for all classes for those of us that can't make it to every round. The number 2 for int champ doesnt make sense to me. The champ didn't finish second, he finished first. The 600 champ and many other Champs don't get a special number. Including the...
  6. C

June 27th Exec Meeting Minutes

Obviously leaking oil is a safety issue. I am not convinced that k and n s are more prone to it than anything else. That's what I meant. I'm sure there have been failures on every brand out there, and plenty of improperIy installed filters of all brands. I said I was changing the filter, I don't...
  7. C

Seems like a bad batch of filters to me... I'm sure u could find faults with any brand.
  8. C

That changes things then...thanks. I will pick up another filter.
  9. C

Well I disagree that it is a safety issue. If it was it would have been last round too and all of sudden mid season its an issue. But I'm not here to argue about that. I am not a mechanic. I was just assuming that a lot of oil would come out while trying to change the filter resulting in a...
  10. C

That was in response to brians post not Shane's. ..
  11. C

I understand that..my point was I would like to get my money's worth out of this oil and filter and get a different one next time if possible. I'm saying that after a couple days of riding, if this particular filter that's on the bike now was going to fail, it would have already. I am assuming...
  12. C

In my opinion if there is a problem with k and n ( I have been running it for a couple years with no problem) if the one I have on now is faulty it would have failed already. I do not claim to be an oil filter expert though....
  13. C

Can we wait for the next oil change for this? My bike is edmonton. Wasn't planning on being up there until next round. I believe mines a k and n
  14. C

Expert classification

This is very confusing. You gave like 10 reasons why he should be an expert then said u don't want him to move up? He spent his whole life almost racing. He ends up racing some of the experts anyways because he catches them. The best way for him to learn is to be racing with the fast guys...
  15. C

Expert classification

Right on thanks
  16. C

Expert classification

I believe that Cody Conrad should be immediately moved up to expert. He has been flying under the radar because he hasn't shown up very often. He would be one of the faster riders in the expert class. He caught and passed me and looked smooth and in control. He finished about 30 seconds in...
  17. C

Round 1 Registration - IMPORTANT

Will do thanks!
  18. C

Round 1 Registration - IMPORTANT

I registered for fast 25 can I change that to open sportbike instead? Cam winterman
  19. C

IMPORTANT: Transponders

I renewed the subcription and updated that in the transponder. Is that the same thing?
  20. C

IMPORTANT: Transponders

I'm having issues with the firmware update. It won't let me do it. Does that mean my transponder won't work this weekend?