Search results

1. C

June 11th Track Night Pics

It is a significant time commitment to go through all the photos I take at an event so in order to save time I only post 1 photo per rider per event. If you are looking for a specific image or if you want to see images I have of you please email me and I can pull them up. Remember to include...
  2. C

June 11th Track Night Pics

Photos from tonight are now up on my Flickr. The Award for “The least fun had at a track night” goes to this poor guy, struck down in the middle of corner 9 and left for me to kick off the track. The award for “Most expensive track night” goes to this young man, please note he is also...
  3. C

HardNox Track Day Photos are up!

As always, everything is up on my Flickr. Email me if I forgot you (Chris.Cormier AT live.com) or if you are interested in seeing more/ making a purchase. - Chris.
  4. C

May 21st Track Day Photos

Photos are up on Flickr! As always, email me if you should be up there and are not. Also If you see yourself up and want more photos email me at chris.cormier AT live.com for sales and information - Chris
  5. C

May 20th Track Day Photos

Photos are up on Flickr! As always, let me know if I forgot anyone and contact me via chris.cormier AT live.com for sales and inquiries - Chris Oh and the May 21st Track photos will be up this time tomorrow I suspect, Got to get some sleep before work...
  6. C

WMRC and WCC 2012 Round 1 and 2 race photos from Mission...

Great shots, I am envious of your entire portfolio. - Chris.
  7. C

May 14th Track Attack Photos

Hey All, Everything is up on my Flickr As always, if you see yourself posted it probably means I have more photos of you somewhere. For previews and sales info email me at chris.cormier (AT) live.com
  8. C

May 6th Track Day

** Photos are up on Flickr ** I took a ton of photos and I normally try to get one shot of everyone up. If you were there and I missed you, fire me an email and I will see if I have any photos. As always everything is for sale, contact me via chris.cormier AT live DOT com and we can set...
  9. C

May 6th Track Day

I will get some teaser pictures up sometime after work and then a link to the full set on my Flickr either tonight or tomorrow
  10. C

May 6th Track Day

Hello all, Stoked to get back to taking some bike pictures, it has been a long winter. If you already know you are going to take it into the gravel I would advise talking to me about photos while your bike is still nice and shiny and clean. Photoshop can work wonders but pre-excursion...
  11. C

Photos of Sept.10, 2011

This is the only time I am ever going to comment on this. Welcome Skidmark.
  12. C

EMRA could use some of this....

I was involved with Drift West, D-sport and DMCC for a long time and this turnout is the result of 10 years of hard work and almost non-stop promotion. That being said, I prefer the EMRA as bike guys have been much easier to deal with than car guys.
  13. C

Aug 15th Track Attack

Also I am tied up with some non-motorsport clients at the moment and if you do email me or have already, I will get to your orders as soon as I can. Thanks for your patience.
  14. C

Aug 15th Track Attack

Photos are up on Flickr As always if you see yourself in the album that means I probably have more images of you, all of which are available for purchase. Please contact me if you are interested [email protected] 7642 by ArchitectureOfTheEnemy, on Flickr
  15. C

July 25th Track Attack

Images from the 25th are now up. As always, send me an email if you are interested in any: [email protected] 6952 by ArchitectureOfTheEnemy, on Flickr
  16. C

July 18th Track Attack

Photos are up on Flickr. Due to all the rain and difficult lighting conditions I did not get salvageable photos of a number of you, if you do not see yourself in the set then it means nothing turned out this time but I will be out next Track Attack to try again. As always if you are...
  17. C

July 4th Track Attack

If you were in fact on an 08zx10rr then you are correct I have no photos of you, I will be out for the next few Monday track attacks and if you or anyone else is really keen on getting some photos then come talk to me then.
  18. C

July 4th Track Attack

My email is posted above
  19. C

July 4th Track Attack

Not my most creative work, the swarms of mosquitoes kept me off out of the infield almost entirely. Here are the shots of all the street guys, none of the shots of the racers are worth posting. Link to my Flickr As always you can contact me if you are interested in purchasing prints, I have a...
  20. C

Paging Chris Cormier

Thats the one