Search results

1. RamboRay

Video Editing

Hey Everyone, I've had a little idea in my head the last week. I'd love to hear some feedback from you guys and gals. I often have people ask me what video editing software I use to edit my helmet cam videos. When I tell them Windows Movie Maker they are (A) shocked & (B) don't know where to...
  2. RamboRay

Round 1 Helmet-Cam: Formula 112, Int.Open Sportbike, Int.Open Superbike

Hi Friends, Here are some highlights from my helmet-cam this weekend. I captured quite a few racers in these videos. Feel free to check out more content on my YouTube channel. [YT] [YT] [YT] Thank you Volunteers and Execs, -Ray
  3. RamboRay

2005 YAMAHA R6 Race Bike **LOW KM**

2005 YAMAHA R6 Race Bike Hello, I am selling my very low Km(5,232) R6 that I built over this winter. I spared no expense in building it into this creation I had envisioned. I put the best of the best racing parts into it to compete with the new generation of bikes. I was given the...
  4. RamboRay

R6 Front Forks needed 06' -current please

Hello, I'm looking for a set of front forks for my R6, as mine are bent beyond repair. Let me know if you have something that will work (06'- current R6). New, used, stock or aftermarket doesn't matter. They will have to be setup by Willie anyways. Thanks, 587 986 3030 -Ray
  5. RamboRay

Round 5 Practice Photos anyone?

Hello, Round 5 Saturday afternoon practice I crashed pretty hard exiting corner 3. I broke 3 vertebrae and few ribs. Does any one have a photo or better yet a video of it? I would love to know what the hell happened. I had no Go-Pro on and do not remember the entire day due to a concussion...
  6. RamboRay

Side engine covers 2000 yamaha yzf r6

Hello, I have a brand new in the box set of NRC Racing side engine covers Left and Right. I just got them 2 weeks ago. Realized now that my bike already has them on it...:( ugh I payed SV Racing: Engine Cover LHS $180 Engine Cover RHS $125 yours with gasket set included for: Engine Cover LHS...