Search results

1. Ride_Bikes

For sale: SV Racing Tire Warmers

I have a set of SV Racing tire warmers I'm looking to sell, they aren't in perfect shape in that I mean the front electrical module is loose, the threads are torn but could be stitched back on with little effort, it doesn't effect function whatsoever though. They were used on my bike for a Front...
  2. Ride_Bikes

Michelin Power Slick Evo Set FS 190R and 120F

Still available.
  3. Ride_Bikes

Open to offers.
  4. Ride_Bikes

WTB Transponder

I would sell mine as well, there is no subscription left on it though. If I remember correctly, there isn't a transfer fee for the unit, but it does require the seller do something on their side to transfer ownership so the name appears correctly. PM if you're interested in buying a used unit...
  5. Ride_Bikes

Still available.
  6. Ride_Bikes

Hey, I bought an extra set of race tires early last season being optimistic that I would be able to continue racing, as it turns out it just isn't feasible, as such I'd like to sell the tires I bought and get back what I paid. The tires are brand new, mounted but never used as they were on my...
  7. Ride_Bikes

Misc. Race Day Items FS

Hey, sorry for the late reply.. I thought I would be better at checking the forum. Anyways, I don't know anything about wattage of the unit, but it can't be to large/high since I was able to run a single set of tire warmers, anything else and it would overload. In terms of physical size it's...
  8. Ride_Bikes

Misc. Race Day Items FS

Hey, I am looking to free up some space in the garage, so I'm selling some race items I no longer use: X2 Transponder (expired subscription) $70 Hyundai Generator $150 Tire warmers (rough shape, but work fine) $100 Prices are OBO, within reason.
  9. Ride_Bikes

Test and tune format

Will we be able to get lap times through Racehero using our transponders, or will we need to have our own lap timers?
  10. Ride_Bikes

Rain tires

I may be interested in a set as well if someone has multiple sets to part with, used could also be an option depending on age and wear.
  11. Ride_Bikes

May Track Photos

Hey, do you have any of red 89, I have a red, black and white suit (mostly red), and ride a silver kawi 6r with black lower half; I raced intermediate 600ss and in sportsman. A very easy point to see my bike is the purple headlight shapes in the front of my bike. Thanks!
  12. Ride_Bikes

New Race Tires

Hey you still have a set of Michelin slicks for sale? Sizes 190/55/17 and 120/70/17.
  13. Ride_Bikes

Race Number Reserve List (2017)

Shane Hanson - red 89
  14. Ride_Bikes

WTB: 46mm Clip-ons 02 ZX6R

Hey guys, I am looking for some 46mm clip-ons for my zx6r, OEM or aftermarket. Let me know what you have. Thanks