Search results

1. ScottB

2004 Kawasaki Zx10r for sale

2004 Kawasaki Zx10r 42000km NRC engine covers RG clutch cover SV parts Shark guard Never tracked or dropped Fresh tires and brake pads Steel braided brake lines Steering damper 5000.00 obo Call or text if you have any questions Ph 2509270772 [email protected]
  2. ScottB

IOM TT Record Lap Video

Why is there nothing like the TT, Northwest 200, Ulster GP, etc here in Canada? Figure somebody here knows of somebody that tried to get something going.
  3. ScottB

2005 YAMAHA R6 Race Bike **LOW KM**

Hi is this bike still available?
  4. ScottB

Racing suits one or two piece

Think I might hit you up for steel brake lines too
  5. ScottB

Thanks Blair that SharkFin Guard came showed up fast too!:D
  6. ScottB

Thanks Blair it's greatly appreciated. This is a dream coming true for me and I want to make sure I do it right! I'll make sure to come by at the track and say thanks in person. Take care, Scott
  7. ScottB

Wow, thanks for all the help, I just talked to Josh at Rubberside Down, gonna go for that option
  8. ScottB

Camp/Accomodations

Thanks, I'll probably camp out in the pits, that sounds pretty fun.
  9. ScottB

Camp/Accomodations

Is there any camp grounds or hotels on or near the track? Anybody else come in from out of town?
  10. ScottB

Thanks I'll check it out next time I'm in town
  11. ScottB

Hello, I was wondering if anyone can send me in the right direction. I'm taking the race school this year and hope to get into at least a couple novice races. I need a leather suit and have only found that Joe rocket 5.0 two piece and the cortec one piece are made in my size 52+. I'm partial to...