Search results

1. D

Critique my novice session! Also tell me why I crashed :)

The telemetry is from a Garmin virb, it's what I'm using as the tail cam. The overlay is with the virb edit software. Then I used Sony Vegas to put the video in video from the helmet cam (sena 20c).
  2. D

Any pix from Hardnox Track day June 12?

Hah nope that's me. Thanks! I know I saw someone on T3, any idea who that was?
  3. D

Recommendations for rear sets, 2015 s1000rr

Interesting, thanks. I emailed R&G to ask... :)
  4. D

Good deal! It looks like the R&G rearsets seem like they look very similar to the Vortex, maybe I should try those: http://www.rg-racing.com/browsetype/adjustable_rearsets/BMW/S1000RR/RSET26BK/ I did send Vortex an email, I'll see what they say as well.
  5. D

Hmm, I don't see that Vortex makes any for my bike. Am I missing them?
  6. D

Hi all, I'm looking to get some rearsets for my bike, mostly I want to get my leg up higher to the tank as I'm short (5'7"), so I'm looking for rearsets that will be able to adjust higher. I'm hoping this helps me grip the tank with my outside leg better, so I can get off the bike more. (Does...
  7. D

Thanks, I'd appreciate it. Mostly just want to see if I'm moving my upper body off more (After the fall on Saturday). I don't have any video gear on the duke.
  8. D

Any of the super duke with mirrors (helmet with white racing stripe)?
  9. D

Thanks for all the input, I appreciate it. I think the takeaway here is that I really need to work on body position. I really _felt_ like I was getting off the bike, but watching the video tells a different story. A video from a previous day showed me sticking my chest out but not getting my...
  10. D

Novice session from Saturday's hardnox. I feel like I need to get closer to the tank, and out even further? Also why did I crash? Best I can tell, I think I ran out of traction? Asking too much of the tires? Or something else? (Stock street tires). Any advice/critique welcome and appreciated...
  11. D

Ok to post videos / ask for input?

Hi, I have some video from the hardnox track day, is it ok to post and ask for critique? I'm very novice but having so much fun and want to learn more so any input would be appreciated. I also happened to lay the bike down... And am still at a loss as to why, would be great to hear from more...
  12. D

2015 Cargo Mate 6x8 Race Trailer

Any idea what it weighs?
  13. D

2009 Hyosung GT250R

Asking $2500 for this 2009 GT250R. It's a decent little bike, just put a new battery in it, runs well. Under 5k on it. Located in Camrose AB. As evidenced by the photos, has incredible grip. Or the photos are sideways and I don't know why. One of the two.
  14. D

Race suit tailor

Just off the cuff and ankle. The elbow/knee are fine where they are, the issue is that from knee-ankle and elbow-wrist are long enough to interfere with putting on boots and gloves. Like the arms are trying to push the gloves off when they are in place, and I have to pull the legs up just to get...
  15. D

Race suit tailor

Started breaking in my new suit, one piece leather. It's mostly good but a little long in the leg and arms... Is tailoring these a thing? If so any recommendations?
  16. D

Ronin motorcycle works

Sounds like pretty good endorsement of these guys, I've been looking for somewhere to take my bike. Are they still in business? I can't seem to find a website or anything recent.
  17. D

January Exec Meeting Minutes

Ok, I'd like to bring it up at our next meeting. What would we be looking at in terms of cost? If we can budget it we can talk more about specifics.
  18. D

January Exec Meeting Minutes

Regarding: -SATURDAY NIGHT PROPOSAL – We would get 50% of track rental( track rental - $700 charge for half- track,$1200 for the full track), if we bring in events to run on Saturday evening. We need to brainstorm what kind of events we could we bring in: dealership demo days, customer...
  19. D

Intro + Random Questions

Thanks for the info! I plan on going to the motorcycle show tonight, I'll be sure to check out the EMRA booth. I also already paid for race school, and have my forms ready to mail. Can't wait for summer... The sidestand wiring was one of my concerns, I was planning on just riding out with...
  20. D

Intro + Random Questions

Hi All, Just thought I'd post up an introduction, as well as ask a few questions. I started riding after 30, as I was pretty confident in my 20s that if I rode then I'd kill myself. :). I'd rode a lot of dirt bikes as a kid and growing up but never a street bike. I was living in...