Search results

1. electrobiker86

SV650 street, SV650 AND SV1000 Race / track bikes for sale.

I have a 05 SV650 street bike for sale. Has been gone through and set up for track day duty, or decent street performance. Ready to ride. Specs in ad. Looking for a ready to race package? Also have a SV650 track / race bike for sale. Not much is stock on it. While luck definately played a...
  2. electrobiker86

Helmets on Bicycles...

We started bringing a mountain bike to get around the paddock earlier this year, no one has asked us to wear a helmet yet; however I was surprised to see that Castrol requests that helmets be worn by everyone. Has anyone been asked to wear a bicycle helmet in the paddock? Not that I have an...
  3. electrobiker86

WANTED: Stay for SV650 and 04 GSXR 600.

Looking for a fairing stay, figured I would check here before ordering new.
  4. electrobiker86

Volunteer refund

Given the execs mid season decision to no longer count corner working as a duty that earns the volunteer deposit back, perhaps the statement on Motorsport Reg could be updated to state which duties actually do earn the deposit back. Motorsport Reg: "Included in your Race License fee is a...
  5. electrobiker86

Raceday schedule

I believe there is a schedule posted somewhere on the forums; as to the order of race classes for race day with approximate times, but I am having no luck finding it this morning, anyone else recall seeing it here? Is Senior open the first race?
  6. electrobiker86

Teknic Race leathers

Size 48 Red and White, some black, wore half season. Not crashed, pucks are scraped far from worn. $400. 587 989 9388 for pics.
  7. electrobiker86

2019 Race day schedule

Wondering if there is any changes from the 2018 Race day schedule? As in, will the same races be in the same order as last year? Separate topic, On the web page under Racers, Tech Bulletin: Are those supposed to be 2018 rounds 4-6 bulletins? http://www.emra.ca/tech-bulletins/
  8. electrobiker86

SV-650 Race / Track day parts - also - upgraded street SV650S for sale

Anyone looking to upgrade, or convert their Gen 2 SV 650 to a race bike, I can help you get there. NOS = New Old Stock Elka rear shock, specific built for the SV, 3 way adjust - no mods required for install. Major upgrade. $400 Forget Ohlins, go Canadian eh! Sold Woodcraft clip ons $120 sold...
  9. electrobiker86

Shout out

With mere months to spare till riding season I finally have my crash victim GSXR rolling and braking and fiberglass repaired. Shout out to Doug @ Ronin for the quick work and Argyll for the discount and in stock parts. If you need work done, Doug is excellent.
  10. electrobiker86

WTB 04 - 05 GSXR 600 swing arm

Hi there As title says need a swing arm for my 600 Gixxer, it is an 04. I have other parts if you are into trading. David 587 989 9388
  11. electrobiker86

Gixxer rims, place to rent in Leduc.

My track addiction / track bike hobby has created a pile of Gixxer and SV rims / parts in my garage, selling some of the extras. 1 set, black, 5.5 rear, has slicks mounted, no idea how old, I wouldn't use the rubber, $300.00. Pending sale 1 set, black, 5.5 rear, has newer slicks with 3...
  12. electrobiker86

Bike prep check list

I am looking for the check list sheet for race bike prep, I am sure I seen it before somewhere but did not find it this morning, can someone point me to it?
  13. electrobiker86

Racer numbers

Hi, was the racer numbers list recently updated? I think the number I wanted earlier this year was taken, and is open now.
  14. electrobiker86

intermittent issues

looking for things to check that people may have found to fix an intermittent problem. SV650 09, Bike just had motor bored out. 95% of the time fires up, once in awhile does not want to start. Ran several laps and finished sessions yesterday, but 3 times ran like out of gas suddenly, few seconds...
  15. electrobiker86

12' Tandem axle trailer

Greetings Have an extra trailer, if anyone is looking for an white, enclosed, V-nose trailer I am posting here first. 6" wide x 12' long, plus the small V nose. 2 years old Very little use Tandem axles on springs with brakes Large ball, (2-5/8 I think that is) I am 6'+, I can stand up in it...
  16. electrobiker86

GPS tracker

Anyone use / recommend a GPS tracking device for a trailer?
  17. electrobiker86

Honda rear rim

Hi, I have a 5 spoke Honda rear rim, was told it is from a 600, likely pre 05, it is bright yellow. Has sprocket and rotor. I have no use for it, going cheap. text 587 989 9388 for pic David
  18. electrobiker86

2018 gate pass question

Hey there Just seen the gate pass post, understandably I wasn't able to directly reply to that post. Upon reading I wondered if regular volunteers will need a pass, or could get a pass? Has volunteer access changed regarding gate fees this year? As a regular trackday guy I buy the EMRA...
  19. electrobiker86

Ballastic battery

Any sellers have ballistic perf. batteries?
  20. electrobiker86

Body work and painting

Anyone recommend a painter to fix my fz tank?