Search results

1. Trevor Patrick

2021 Rule Change discussion

I would like to update some of our governing By Laws to reflect social and technical changes. The changes will be in affect for 2021..... Link to our current By Laws (copy) https://docs.google.com/document/d/...YacfeQKZbtxkEsIijOqLfaTUMoxoRpAxYyDzM8W8N/pub A New Section Called "Conflict of...
  2. Trevor Patrick

X2 Transponder With 1 Year Subscription

X2 Transponder 1 Year Subscription $120 780-777-4829
  3. Trevor Patrick

Picture plaques!!!

I gave you cash for mine.
  4. Trevor Patrick

Number plates and numbers?

ND Graphics - Edmonton 15508 128 Ave NW, Edmonton, AB T5V 1S7 They will sell you some pretty affordable vinyl rolls at any length you want. I just draw out and cut my numbers with a knife. But the rolls work on vinyl cutters (like printers) if you know of anyone with one.
  5. Trevor Patrick

Random Round 4 Pics

Hello, I am not sure who everyone is. Here are a few pictures from Round 4, nothing great. Take em if you want em.
  6. Trevor Patrick

2018 EMRA Round 4 Photos

Thank you!
  7. Trevor Patrick

Wanted Yamaha r6 Motor

I have found a motor. Thank you all for your help!
  8. Trevor Patrick

Wanted Yamaha r6 Motor

Can you give me a text 780-266-0652.
  9. Trevor Patrick

Wanted Yamaha r6 Motor

My r6 motor saw the end of its life during the first session of round 1 qualifying. I am looking for a replacement Yamaha r6 motor for my 2012. If anyone knows of anything, I will be frantically searching the internet. Feel free to guild/assist my efforts. Thanks, Trevor #70
  10. Trevor Patrick

2004 Kawasaki 636 Race Bike Sale

Selling the Kawasaki 636 race bike. I finished top of the sportsman class on this bike in 2016. Still has tons of power and runs great. Love passing r1's and bmw 1000rr's on this thing! Selling to upgrade to a newer 600. Please come take a look. Make me an OFFER! I will miss this bike...
  11. Trevor Patrick

New Team Championship!

Is this not just a motivation for the 5 fastest guys to avoid the 1 fastests championship and do say 3 or 4 intermediate "easier" races instead just to get points?