Search results

1. haynesrocks

Woodcraft Tire Warmers

Woodcraft Tire Warmers Small cosmetic impairment on front tire ~as clearly shown in pictures (does not alter performance, nor look- not done by I :) Very good condition Dual Temp $325 obo Originally used when I had my bmw sr1000
  2. haynesrocks

FOR SALE: Bodhi Edies 2012 BMW S1000RR

FOR SALE: Bodhi Edies 2012 BMW S1000RR. 1200km street break-in, roll ons 4-7k,loading the rings on the double lane to Prince Albert and North Battleford.{Bodhi in hot pursuit on a 350four honda} Some might laugh at this, but the engine is a goer, has always dynoed at 183 on Shell Gold, better...
  3. haynesrocks

EMRA 3 September 17 - Pics

Might you have any of Black 977 cheers, nice shots!
  4. haynesrocks

EMRA 3 Sept 17 Photos

Is be interested in seeing what you have of #977
  5. haynesrocks

May Track Photos

I'd throw them all up somewhere as your likely gonna get slammed. .Heh heh Black 977 Red 179 Thx in advance
  6. haynesrocks

Expert classification

yes, sorry for the confusion. Cody would prefer to race in the Expert class...
  7. haynesrocks

Expert classification

Thank you for bringing this up. Fact is, he's been roadracing a motorcycle since he was 8. He has raced with the AMRA for the better part of 12 years, winning virtually every class there is over the years. As a underage 12yr old took part in the Canadian Superbike 125cc Challenge and finished...
  8. haynesrocks

Round 5 photos

There are some really nice photos on the drop box. ..Thanks! !
  9. haynesrocks

Friday Track Attack

Friday Track Attack off the Castrol Website indicates "Not available online?" is it just me? is it sold out or a conspiracy :eek: cheers, thx "There are no tickets available online for this event. Please check with the box office for more information." Admittedly I have not "check with...
  10. haynesrocks

Video Int. Superbike Race (Aug 14)

Was rear facing camera (for lack of anywhere else to safely mount) will be of particular interest to: 70 TREVOR PATRICK 14 SCOTT JOHNSON 707 SCOTT MANLEY #115 Ryan McGowan impersonating 299 DIONIS BLLACAKU - briefly (he didn't even wait for us - how ruude) Sorry to 'make' you go through fb to...
  11. haynesrocks

Pics From July 8-10th Weekend?

Nothing from the friday? I had a friend ride my bmws1000rr on the Friday night, still nothing from there? I'm sure he'd like a photo or two if any did have any. He was in the novice class on the Friday evening..
  12. haynesrocks

2016 Round 1 Photos

my work has it blocked - apologies (I tried on phone via telus and page opened) - sorry about that, I can delete thread if you like
  13. haynesrocks

2016 Round 1 Photos

fyi - delphoto.ca does not respond 'page cannot be displayed'...
  14. haynesrocks

Race Number Reserve List (2016)

I think Red 97 is taken, if so, 977