Search results

1. Adam12

Ninja 300 and Chuckwalla

Anyone want to track/race a 300 at Chuckwalla? I have a spare, unused bike that’s just sitting in the trailer.
  2. Adam12

Spare transponder

i have a spare transponder valid till November. Let me know if you need one and I can lend for a race weekend.
  3. Adam12

Looking for swingarm Kawi ZX6R 636 2009-2017

looking for swingarm for a 2009-2017 Kawasaki zx6r 636. Cosmetics ok, but no structural damage.
  4. Adam12

Race school schedule

What does the schedule for race school look like? Especially on Friday.
  5. Adam12

April 21-24 Thunderhill

ahoy I am going to Thunderhill for April 21-24. Plan is leaving early morning on April 19 and coming back April 26. It will be through Keigwins. First two days is West course, the two last days are Ken Hill school on East course. If you are interested please check pricing and details on...
  6. Adam12

Tire warmers

Does anyone have front tire warmer for sale (120 size)?
  7. Adam12

Small back protector to buy

Does anyone want to get rid of a small or ladies-sized back protector ( 400mm)?
  8. Adam12

Oregon Raceway Park

I am going this weekend to ORP for the first time. For anyone who has gone, might you have any advice about things to watch out for, surprises or tricky spots?
  9. Adam12

Ninja 300 pit bull restraint pins

Does anyone have just the pins for the restraint for a ninja 300?
  10. Adam12

Rain Tires

Ahoy Folks. I am making a transition to dedicated track tires for my dual purpose bike. I am running Pirelli DR2s for street and will get q3s on the track rims and hopefully graduate through various tires to gain some fact based opinions which at times are difficult to find on the internet. I...
  11. Adam12

Spokane County Raceway

hello I just got back from a test n tune at Spokane County Raceway. Curious to ask if anyone goes there frequently?
  12. Adam12

Track Boots

Ahoy I would like to purchase a dedicated track boots for track-days as I have cruising boots. They have very nice air flow. I have found too much information online! What boots do you guys and gals use at Castrol? I think I am leaning towards a perforated boot, but need some help with...
  13. Adam12

front tire change out

After a few track days my rear was retired. However I did not change the front based on street adage "2 rear tires for 1 front". However I am curious about whether I should change the front with the rear. They have seen the same amount of track days. Granted the tire wear is much less on the...
  14. Adam12

tire longevity in storage

Hello I am curious about storing new tires. What is Your experience and technical knowledge of storing new tires? Specifically Q3s. Will storing new tires for a year before use be detrimental to them?