Search results

1. B

2006 Kawasaki ZX 636

new price must sell New price $3500.00
  2. B

2006 Kawasaki ZX 636

New Price........... Bump , new price of $4000.00 or best offer need to sell
  3. B

2006 Kawasaki ZX 636

Bump , with new price of $4300.00
  4. B

2006 Kawasaki ZX 636

You are right there is no cluster but I do have a Athon GPS lap timer that has rpm and you can also set a shift light on it. This could be involved in the purchase of the bike if needed. The rear sets are adjustable.
  5. B

2006 Kawasaki ZX 636

This bike was built this past summer and has many new parts, has only been on the track once since build. Runs strong and smooth. The following is a list of parts that are on the bike: *Akropovic exhaust *Dynajet power commander *Scott steering damper *Woodcraft clip ons *Vortec rear sets...
  6. B

FS: 1998 Ford Ranger XLT - Get your bike to and from the track on the cheap!

Can you call me about your truck. Jim 780-203-7319
  7. B

new race bike options?

Great Bike 2006 zx636 Have a 2006 Kaw. zx636 for sale with the following: -traxion front forks -ss lines -scott steering damper (new) -vortec clip on with grips (new) -vortec rear sets (new) -Attack case covers -Akrapovic full exhaust -power commander 3 When I say new less then 20 laps on...
  8. B

Selling bike, trailer, spares, warmer kit and more

can you send pics can you send me any pics of ever thing to my email at : [email protected] Thanks
  9. B

2005 gsxr race bike

still for sale is the bike still for sale and what weight are the shocks sprung for
  10. B

PRISTINE 2007 CBR600RR Racebike

still for sale is your bike still for sale, do you have stands and or tire warmers? I also heard that you have a new price is this true? We are looking to purchase a bike by the end of next weekend the sept. 20th one. try to get back to me we the info so we can decide which ones that we would...