Search results

1. L

Motul Oils, Engine Ice Coolant (all sealed)

HAHAHA I'm back! Store prices for the sponsored riders but with 5% GST, I looked around and it's priced approx 20-25% off especially the oil...that is $112 for the 4L or $32 per litre when I priced it out the other day (unless that place is high??). The smaller stuff might not seem like big of a...
  2. L

Motul Oils, Engine Ice Coolant (all sealed)

Fluids are all sealed and never opened, stored in the basement 2x 4L Motul 300v factory line 10W40 - $80 each Motul RBF 660 factory line brake fluid - $30 Motul 5W factory line fork oil - $15 Motul 10W40 Expert Transoil - $15 Engine Ice coolant - $25 7809356242 text me
  3. L

Recommendations for rear sets, 2015 s1000rr

I am 5'6 and used vortex, worked really well! Highly recommended
  4. L

Brembo BILLET M/C 19x20 (Brand New)

Sold.......
  5. L

Brembo BILLET M/C 19x20 (Brand New)

Brand New BILLET 19x20 Brembo master cylinder. Pretty much speaks for itself, Never had fluid run through it! Comes with a Micro switch if you intend to use this on the street. None folding lever $750+ USD New $450 Please don't get this confused with the normal "forged" M/C or the RCS...
  6. L

Race class solutions?

I don't race anymore but I want to chime into this hot topic: I 100% agree with Jon that there should be a blue flag and slower riders should be more aware and purposely get out of the way when faster traffic comes up (whether it is taking a wider line or just outright slowing down). Doesn't...
  7. L

Shoei RF1100, A* Jacket, Joe Rocket gloves, Arai

All Items are brand new with tags Shoei RF1100 Pious (Medium) - $330 Arai Corsair V Nicky III (XSmall) - $525 Alpinestars Gunner WHITE/BLACK/RED Jacket (Medium) - $200 Joe Rocket Blaster Gloves (Small) - $75 Text or PM me - 780 935 6242
  8. L

WTB: DOT 190 tires

Was looking for some descent scrubs but thanks
  9. L

Anyone got a set??
  10. L

Doesn't really matter brand or compound. Just no tearing or major wear on the tire. Ideally a tire that looks fairly new would be best. # 780 935 6242 - text
  11. L

Help! Need clutch basket holder tool

What brand slipper is it? If I remember correctly, you remove the Largest washer and keep the rest.
  12. L

Ronin Motorcycle Works

Don't do it man. I'm in engineering right now and it's the worst time of my life!! The stress, the assignments, the labs etc... I regret ever doing it.
  13. L

Michelin slicks (take offs, 30 laps) 180 rear

$140 takes them all and I have the other rear. 2 sets in all
  14. L

Track Vouchers

All sold..
  15. L

Track Vouchers

Fine people $60 each......Brian you are probably so proud of me selling them for that price! LOOL
  16. L

Track Vouchers

Got 3 now... $200 for all three
  17. L

Track Vouchers

As usual, got a few vouchers for track days. Used only with Stratotech track days. 1 is good for an evening or 2 combined for a full day 780 935 6242
  18. L

Looking for schedule

"Lowers Off" hmmmm....alot of people dont seem to be doing that. cough cough LOOL :D
  19. L

2 New Arai Corsair V (XS, Snell 2010)

Long story short, I don't know what I was thinking when I bought 2 Arai helmets and don't even ride anymore LOOL. Most of you know the quality of an Arai helmet.... Never used or even tried on for that fact. Still has the factory tags on them. Both are Snell 2010 approved. You can change...