Search results

1. S

Sidi Vortice Boots - used

Sidi Votice Boots, black/white, Size 43Euro/9.5 US. These were used for 1 season racing. They have a few scuffs but are in excellent condition. Sizing is accurate. I usually take size 9 or 9.5 and these fit really well. If you want your feet to be safe put them in these boots. They are not...
  2. S

Arai Corsair V helmet - used

Arai Corsair-V, Fiction-red, Size M. Comes with original box, bag, dark smoke visor as shown and never used clear visor. Snell M2010 sticker. Used but in excellent condition. One blemish as shown in photos - bumped it against a stucco wall while carrying it. $280. 780-667-9032.
  3. S

Knox Contour Race back protector

Size Large (tag says torso length 510mm). Said to fit 5'9" - 6'3". I am 5'9" and I raced with it no problem. But I would say that it would be a prefect fit for someone 5'10" and over. This is the Race version with tailbone protection. Great condition, $50. Call or text 780-667-9032.
  4. S

The Opposite of Sportsmanship

I'm sure this dude made lots of friends with his fellow racers and officials with this little stunt. http://youtu.be/Cpo5pt70Gco
  5. S

Alpinestars GP Tech gloves sz M - used once

Gloves now sold. Thank you.
  6. S

Tyler Colville #114 update

Thanks for the update Ian. I hope Tyler mends well and quickly.
  7. S

Post crash update and thanks

Thanks for the thoughts everyone. Pain has reduced quite a bit except if I cough (I'm so glad I don't smoke :)) Trina, good call on suggesting the NE Health Centre - things went really well there. The big delays didn't start till they transferred me to the Royal Alex for CT scans. I didn't get...
  8. S

Post crash update and thanks

Just wanted to thank everyone that helped me off the track and helped collect my gear after my little mishap on Sunday. Coming into turn 3, I locked the front briefly, let off the brake to unlock it, and must've locked it again. The front tire washed out and I went down hard on the left side...
  9. S

Rd 1 Exp/Int Lightweight, and Sportsman re-start

That crash that caused the restart was pretty wild. I was right behind Brian as he stood the thing on its front wheel to keep from running over the poor guy. Glad there were no serious injuries.
  10. S

Rd 1 Exp/Int Lightweight, and Sportsman re-start

Cool vid! Thanks for posting Jon.
  11. S

Alpinestars GP Tech gloves sz M - used once

I purchased these top-of-the-line Alpinestars gloves from sportbiketrackgear.com for $299.95 + tax + shipping and used them for one trackday last spring. I found them to be a little too big. I had been using the lower level GP Pros in the same size (Medium) but these fit a bit bigger. They are...
  12. S

Endurance Race 2011

I'd think that each bike would only travel 1/3 the total distance. Would that require a tire change?
  13. S

I know it's 4 wheels, but still...

Oh, man .....
  14. S

Endurance Race 2011

My 2 cents. I think the main thing that keeps me from considering the endurance race is the horrifying thought of wadding up somebody else's race bike. Second would be the thought of someone else wrecking mine. The post by our friend in Angola brought up an interesting thought. What about...
  15. S

Endurance race epic start

Some fine athletic skill on display today. :)
  16. S

Track night this friday aug 6th 5-9pm....

Already looking forward to the hotdogs. :)
  17. S

EMRA Round 4 Novice Open Race 2 vid

Nice use of the curb there Bri!
  18. S

New Riders #'s

Not sure if this thread is still being monitored, but if it is can I put my name in for #62R if it isn't already spoken for? Blaine Plester
  19. S

REDLINE's new Website.

Looks great Dave! My only small bit of criticism would be that having an "Enter" button seems kind of 1999. After all, if I didn't want to enter I wouldn't have clicked the link or typed the URL.
  20. S

Pit tent/shelter?

Just wondering what you all recommend for a pit tent. Any brands known to work great or known to not work at all? Also what size do most people use, 10x10?