Search results

1. Logan

Sold

Suter Slipper Clutch for a 06-19 Yamaha R6. Used for 3 race rounds this summer, comes with all manuals, parts, hardware as when purchased new. $SOLD
  2. Logan

Sold

IRC Quick Shift + Auto Blip For 09-14 Yamaha R1 and 08-16 Yamaha R6. Used for 3 race rounds, upgraded to the IRC QS+AB+PCS. Original box, all manuals and components included. $900
  3. Logan

BikesPlast Body Work and DB Holders Frames

Distributing Bikesplast Bodywork and DB Holders. Bikesplast body work and DB Holder frames are premium brands of lightweight fiberglass body work, fairing stays and subframes used world wide and has been featured in BSB, Moto America, FIM Superbike and TT. Contact us for pricing!
  4. Logan

Looking For 04-06 R1 Engine

Hey Guys/Gals, Looking for an 04-06 Yamaha R1 engine for a friends bike. Let me know if you have one and the price. Any leads of where to find one would be appreciated as well. Thanks!
  5. Logan

Oxford Rp-1 Suit 40

Brand new size medium 40 oxford rp-1 suit. $600 Call or text Logan at 403-877-1145
  6. Logan

Elka 06-16 Yamaha R6 shock

Yamaha R6 Elka rear shock. Bought off a racer out east in the summer and ended up putting in a K-tech over the winter. $650 Call or text Logan at 403-877-1145
  7. Logan

2006 Yamaha R6

R6 up for sale. $3600 Please view this ad: 2006 R6 Track Bike, https://www.kijiji.ca/v-sport-bikes/red-deer/2006-r6-track-bike/1490164736?utm_source=com.google.android.apps.docs&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_android Price: $ 3,600 Download the application from...
  8. Logan

Moto-D Pro Series Tire Warmers

Moto-D pro series single temp tire warmers. No tears, in perfect working order with travel case. Asking $200 Sell new at $450
  9. Logan

GPR Steering Damper Yamaha R6

GPR steering damper yamaha r6 06-18 no leaks and in great shape. ======SOLD======
  10. Logan

Vortex Rearsets Yamaha R6

Selling a set of vortex rearsets. Excellent condition. Fit 06-16 yamaha r6. ======SOLD======
  11. Logan

04-06 yamaha r1 exhaust

Hey guys, I was digging through my garage and found a new manifold and y pipe + hardware for an 04-06 yamaha r1. If anyone can use it make me an offer. Cheers!
  12. Logan

Insurance

I just tried getting disability insurance for the track and they approved it but put in a clause that I wasn't covered for motor sports..... Kind of pointless considering that's what I wanted it for. What do you guys use for insurance for racing? Thanks for the help!
  13. Logan

To keep or sell

Hey guys I have an 05 r1 that Im trying to sell but I'm not getting the price point I want. I was thinking I was going to convert it pending on how much more money Ill have to sink into it. Do we get a deal on fairings anywhere? What are the essentials I should do first? I already have Graves...
  14. Logan

Thursday setup

Hey guys, I'm hauling up my travel trailer for this round. For round one I came Saturday morning and it was packed. What time Thursday can I get in to set up so I can get my trailer in there?
  15. Logan

Ece rating

Hey guys, I have a helmet Ls2 vector /citation. On fort nine is says the helmet is ece rated but I can't find anything on the helmet? Maybe I'm looking on the wrong spot, just want to make sure I pass tech on Saturday/ Sunday. Ignore the 160 dollar price tag I paid 300 for it new its just now...
  16. Logan

Registering on motosport

Hey, quick question. I'm registering for novice on motosport reg and there's an option for 2nd and 3rd entry. Is there 3 races for novice on June 2nd?
  17. Logan

Catch can

I was going over the rule book and going over my bike. I saw a section on requiring a catch can, I fumbled around the internet with no avail. What is it, and where does it go? There was guys saying to use a old bottle then I've seen some pretty expensive setups for oil. I just need a little...
  18. Logan

Please Delete

Please Delete.
  19. Logan

Ls2 vector helmet

Brand new never used,size small. $240 https://www.kijiji.ca/v-motorcycle-parts-accessories/red-deer/ls2-vector-helmet/1354987556?
  20. Logan

Oxford RP1 Gloves

Brand new Oxford RP1 gloves, size medium. $160 https://www.kijiji.ca/v-motorcycle-parts-accessories/red-deer/oxford-rp1-gloves/1355034514?