1. Julien

2007 Triumph Dayton 675 ready to race

$3900 price dropped. Considering offers
  2. Julien

She’s ready to race! Make me an offer
  3. Julien

Ready to race 2007 Triumph Daytona 675 Fresh Race Body Work Arrow stage 2 headers and mid pipe Power Commander, tuned at echo Triumph Racing Lightweight Flywheel Ohlins ttx Rear Shock and forks resprung. Woodcraft Engine Cover Driven clipons Extras: Wheels, Engine, Swingarm, tank sliders and a...
  4. Julien

WTB starter race bike

I have a daytona 675 triple for sale if you’re still looking :)
  5. Julien

Anyone with a 2017+ BMW S1000RR

I don’t think they will line up but not guaranteed. They changed a whole bunch of things in 2015 including the frame. This manufacturer says the same here...
  6. Julien

Safety Castrol racetrack

Jon I was asking the question about the race school and not trying to spread rumors. I understand it takes time to put a plan together but the members are pretty much left in the dark and all they can see is the other two track renters pulling out because of safety concerns. We really are in an...
  7. Julien

Safety Castrol racetrack

Hardnox and OTP pulled out... That in itself raise the question of who is running the race school
  8. Julien

Safety Castrol racetrack

Ok i’ll answer point by point as well. -Not that it matters to this whole topic but yes i plan on making it to a couple rounds. -Minutes were posted mid December but since taken down (due to website work). I had a chance to read them but the level of detail regarding safety improvements is...
  9. Julien

Safety Castrol racetrack

Now that the full racing schedule has been released and confirmed can someone from the executive confirm that the safety modification requested by the Emra have been completed and confirmed? I am talking about the safety modifications that we were told were a mandatory change and would be a...
  10. Julien

Looking for a track ready 600 for my first year of racing.

I have a race ready triumph daytona 675 Shoot me a message
  11. Julien

2019 Rule Change Discussion

There aren’t people bringing motard because there isn’t a class or a championship. It could be built in collaboration with the rocky mountain motard and attract new people.
  12. Julien

Very fair. So what about a motard class? ;)
  13. Julien

Would it be reasonable to extend the lightweight open to 450cc single cylinder four stroke? Also what about a Supermoto class like they have at UtahSBA? Minimum displacement is 125cc two stroke, or 250cc four stroke. There is no maximum displacement limitation. Minimum wheel size shall be 16...
  14. Julien

New Award for 2018- Most Outstanding Racer

The Sean Henderson award seems awesome and would be fitting. It could be based on skill, spirit, helfullness in the pits and general awesome behaviour
  15. Julien

Round 5/6 Airfence Setup

I’ll be there for setup
  16. Julien

WTB: Pirelli slicks

I got a set of new slicks that ended up not fitting on my daytona. 200rear sc2 and a front sc1
  17. Julien

Brake lever guard

i’ll be racing in utah this weekend and manage to have my brake lever guard rattle itself off. Anyone in calgary has a reasonably priced one for sale or that i can borrow for the weekend?
  18. Julien

Hard Knox Track Day May 13

I second that. Looking for a spot as well
  19. Julien

New pirelli slicks

i decided that won’t be running slicks this season so i have a new set of pirelli slicks (120 sc1 front and 200 sc2 rear) that i am selling at cost. $500