Search results

1. J

Need Help Loss key 2006 Yamaha R6S how to Bypass Immobilizer , have a key hand cut by locksmith

Thanks guys for the advices , Lightspeed innovations in Red Deer with Cameron did awesome job disabling the Immobilizer and now I can run any cut keys for it. Would recommend the guys there for tuning and same problem solutions
  2. J

Need Help Loss key 2006 Yamaha R6S how to Bypass Immobilizer , have a key hand cut by locksmith

Have you done this modification? I currently bought a Emulator gonna try it and see if it works but I have someone as well trying to flash the ECU hopefully this week I’ll find out but any other cheaper alternative is great since the bike is not worth a lot anymore
  3. J

I’ve been researching for like 2 weeks now about this Immobilizer and visited a lot of forums and still no luck , there’s gotta be a way (cross finger) to bypass it and if you can suggest anybody that does flash tune I can look in to that as well
  4. J

You know anybody does this ? It’s an S model and I don’t know where I can get it done
  5. J

They said I can’t if I don’t have red key for programming the ECU so they told me I have to buy the whole new ignition key set for gas tank / rear seat and ignition with ECU $2400 . I even called Yamaha Canada apparently they won’t give any info for confidentiality I’m lost here bike is...
  6. J

Bike bought use NO RED KEY and Lost last Black key So far : Locksmith Already have a turning key No start Yamaha dealer said need $2400 new ignition/ECU Advise on way to bypass Immobilizer please help .