Search results

1. A.Wright

EMRA July 7th & 8th

Update at the top of the original post. Saturday photos are up!
  2. A.Wright

EMRA July 7th & 8th

UPDATE I will continue to upload new photos throughout the week hopefully, so check back periodically. Day 1 (Saturday) Full Flickr album (30+ photos) https://flic.kr/s/aHsmo9rAwL Fist Bump by Andrew, on Flickr #218 by Andrew, on Flickr #41 by Andrew, on Flickr #88 by Andrew, on Flickr...
  3. A.Wright

EMRA July 6th Practice Photos

Awesome. I'm about to upload a quick teaser of some photos on the forum here, you'll have one in there with your BMW ;)
  4. A.Wright

Thank you :) Were you by chance racing this weekend? White #88?
  5. A.Wright

Of course, thought it was just practice/open lapping all day. I am working on pictures from Saturday and Sunday right now though :)
  6. A.Wright

Absolutely! If you go through all the pictures in that album on Flickr you should be able to find a few of yourself :) I can upload into dropbox, google drive, or if you have (or create) a Flickr account, you will be able to save it directly from Flickr in full resolution. Let me know if you...
  7. A.Wright

Hello everyone! Was directed this way by one of the racers at the open lapping yesterday. A bit of an aspiring/amateur photographer, hopefully you guys enjoy the photos as much as I do! If you see you a photo you'd like, reply here or message me and I'll get you the high res version. Link to...