Search results

1. N

AGM Attendance

I'm in as an observer
  2. N

2019 Rule Change Discussion

It's difficult to identify, confirm, and relay those situations properly from timing to race control, and on to corner 9 (where most black flags happen, because it's the most visible place for them). It takes 2 laps just to confirm the number of the bike with the non-functional transponder, by...
  3. N

vinyl decals

Hey all It's been a while since I posted this, just wanted to let everyone know that I'm in production. Pricing is pretty straightforward: Width + Height (in inches) is the price in dollars. Add 25% for multicolour. Might be a small additional fee for highly detailed or custom design work...
  4. N

2019 Rule Change Discussion

I don't have any standing re: voting or membership, but wondered if I might attend the AGM as an observer? Would be useful as a volunteer to see what the primary concerns of the racers and executive are, and how we can make things go smoothly on race day.
  5. N

Round 5/6 Pics and Sean Henderson Fund

Great shots. ...and I have now discovered that I am not the least bit photogenic....
  6. N

New Award for 2018- Most Outstanding Racer

I think Torin gets my vote too, but I'm not a racer. I'd like to nominate big Mike for best dressed volunteer though...
  7. N

vinyl decals

you can get a hold of me at [email protected] and we'll sort something out. I'm ordering equipment and doing setup over the next week or so. Made this posting as more of a heads up than anything, I figure that most guys will not be making orders until closer to the season. Will be in...
  8. N

vinyl decals

By which I mean that I can make the decals, but they would be layered vinyl, rather than printed on white or clear on a single layer.
  9. N

vinyl decals

Hey Shane, If I'm provided with the logo/requested content and permission to use the copyright for your print, then yes. I don't have the $10k to start out with a full colour print & cut machine, but I can certainly do single colour or layered logos.
  10. N

vinyl decals

Hey all, I've recently begun setup on a new business venture, and I'm looking to see who's interested in custom decals for their car/truck/bike. Cost for club members would be approximately $8 for a 6" x 6" decal that's fully customised. Rider number, name, and affiliation, with an assortment...