Search results

1. Nadine

2022 Awards Banquet poll… salmon or cabbage rolls

A decent single malt would be nice. Not Glenfiddich, if possible. McLellan (not Macallan) makes a decent scotch for a really decent price - there are a few of us who are scotch folks, so it wouldn’t be just for me
  2. Nadine

2022 Awards Banquet poll… salmon or cabbage rolls

While all the talk about the 3rd entree is entertaining as f&$k, there are more important questions to be answered. 1. Will there be scotch? 2. Do we have an address where I may potentially be drinking said scotch? Thank you!
  3. Nadine

2022 Rule Discussion

To clarify for you, Cam, our doc is one of our racers who generously donates his skills if and when they are required. Again, I was the one who got Dave’s personal effects from the trailer, and was at the ambulance when you called. The call was taken by the doc while the transfer to the AHS...
  4. Nadine

2022 Rule Discussion

You’re absolutely right, Jon. We do have protocols in place for events of this nature. With the ‘early’ information being given, things had to be dealt with on the fly, and were done to the best possible level by everyone involved. It wouldn’t hurt to review the protocols at the beginning of the...
  5. Nadine

2022 Rule Discussion

Hi, Dave! First of all, we’re so happy that you’re slowly on the mend. There may be a couple of things that are missing from your position (I was in the ambulance with the crew) I had your phone with me while we were waiting for the AHS transport ambulance to arrive, to take you to the hospital...
  6. Nadine

Ambulance Service investment opportunity.

This is a solid way for racers to ensure continued highest-quality trackside care. It is also somewhat time sensitive. I’m weighing in because of my own personal experience with the Dee’s, and the level of medical care I’ve seen firsthand at tracks across the continent. These ladies are GOOD, we...