Search results

1. S

Gaerne race/road boots GP1 SOLD!

My spare race boots Super comfy Fits true to sizing US 9 EU 43 $230
  2. S

U4.4

Hey guys, ZBMracing will be placing their final order for race fuel. We will NOT have any extra tins at the race track, so if you would like some race fuel for double header - please email or Private message me. Order will go in today. [email protected] Thanks
  3. S

Nationals - Who's interested

Hi fellow EMRA racers, as most/almost everyone knows by now, Castrol does not have Nationals coming here in 2016. Just thought we could start a thread and see how much interest there is in getting a group of racers together interested in doing Mosport on Aug 19-21. It's still a while away...
  4. S

Black Friday sale

Please paste links to any good Black Friday sales - bike related! http://forums.13x.com/index.php?threads/black-friday-sale.327607/
  5. S

Alpinestars Carver Size 52- BRAND NEW

I have a brand new Alpinestars Carver 1 piece suit for sale, size 52. I've only tried it on for size, and just more snug than I'd like. The leather might stretch out, but I figured I'd see if I can sell it, and then get 1 size bigger. If not, I'll just race and let it stretch and be a snug fit...
  6. S

Action Cam

Hi guys, Just getting back to racing in 2015, very excited, and would love to share some race videos with Family in South Africa. For those of you that actually do race videos, which cams do you use? And why? Obvious choices are GoPro (Hero 3 and 4) and Sony (HDR AS20/100 AZ1VR)- but feel...
  7. S

British Superbikes - Cadwell

I know this is short notice, but here is a link to watch British Superbikes at Caldwell (With that amazing jump on a super bike) http://cricfree.sx/euro-sports-2.php Days timetable http://www.britishsuperbike.com/media/1283114/bsb_14-8_cadwell_v3.pdf
  8. S

Rockyview Motorsports update

Latest update on Rockyview Motorsports race track. Lets hope something materialises between RMP and Badlands, would be nice t have a track near Calgary and something for all of Western Canada to enjoy motorcycle racing on....... Motorsports Park submits Land Use Amendment to County By...
  9. S

Badlands update

Just a quick update on Badlands… Motorsports Enthusiasts, A Public Hearing regarding the Badlands Motorsports Resorts' application for a redesignation of the project lands from the current “A” Agriculture designation to “DCD” Direct Control District is taking place on December 4th, 2013...
  10. S

Penske shock for 07/06 GSXR600/750

As the title says, I have a Penske Shock off my GSXR600 2007 (Triple Clicker). Will fit the 06 and GSXR750 models too. $650 Trevor 403-921-9663
  11. S

WTB 06/07 Suzuki GSXR 600/750 tank

As the title says, I'm looking for a tank for my 2007 GSXR600. Thanks Trevor [email protected]
  12. S

Suzuki GSXR600 2007

2007 GSXR600 with Clean title Bike is super quick and well taken care of. Comes with.... GPR steering dampner Power Commander 520 Chain conversion Penske Rear suspension GP front suspension Yoshimura full system Also has complete stock exhaust (If needed for WCC) Vortex...