Search results

1. S

Wanted: Aprilia rs125

Sold my Aprilia rs125 last year and regret it... If you have one you aren't using or would like to sell, send me a message. Cheers, Aaron
  2. S

Ducati 1098 SF for sale

Sold SOLD! Thanks
  3. S

Ducati 1098 SF for sale

Ducati 1098 SFS for sale I have a 2012 Ducati SFS that was crash damaged that I have been repairing. It has a clean, accident free title despite having been crashed previous. I'm at the point of next step being to purchase the headlight/fairing and rear seat fairing for the bike to...
  4. S

Race Number Reserve List (2014)

Ok thanks for the heads up. I just private messaged yak. Regards
  5. S

Calgary race school licence doesn't count? I thought it did...
  6. S

Red number 52 if it's available. Never raced before but I have a licence from 2011 from the school in Calgary.. Cheers Aaron Janzen
  7. S

TELUS Optik Drops Speed

Just bit the bullet on a motogp.com subscription. 133 bucks Canadian. Youch. At least i get the practices and quals now.
  8. S

breather hose catch

I'll go with a Trad by Big Rock then. Like it a little dark. Cheers
  9. S

breather hose catch

Still prepping my rs125.. Is there a common catch canister I should be using for my breather hoses? Or is there a better solution?
  10. S

Safety wire question...

Thanks for the direction, I'll get er done right then Cheers
  11. S

Safety wire question...

Can I get away with not wiring the axle nut if I have the axle sliders on?
  12. S

Safety wire question...

Just spent 75 bucks on those sliders from Rhinomoto. Frig haha. Thanks for the input gents
  13. S

Safety wire question...

And the axle nut?
  14. S

Safety wire question...

K. What about my oil drain bolt? Its nearly flush too as shown below.
  15. S

Safety wire question...

My front axle pinch bolts are flush with the fork leg leaving no way to safety wire them. Is this gonna fly? And my fork sliders leave no way to safety wire my front axle nut. Any advice or opinions?
  16. S

Any new rules?

Anyone find a good place to buy a front brake guard? Looking for one for my rs125...
  17. S

250 class question

Thanks for the reply
  18. S

250 class question

The regs for the 250 class say no GP bikes allowed. Does an Aprilia rs125 count as a GP bike? It is a GP replica...
  19. S

Looking for an Aprilia rs125...

Ya I called echo. That is a good deal. No used one, but a new one highly discounted. Like to see what I can find a used one for still....