Search results

1. macbayne

Tires and Pit Bull Trailer restraint for sale.

So my race season was over before it even began, this year. Same as last year. I am selling 5 unused Pirelli Superbike Rears, and 2 unused Fronts that I got last year from max. They are no good to me sitting. Tires were stored as per pic in a heated garage. Details as Follows, Rear 180/60...
  2. macbayne

06-10 Gixxer Wheels, Z-Fi and Miscellaneous Parts

Cleaned up the garage and basement this weekend and found some stuff from when I had an 06 Gix-6 as a race bike. Two 06 rear wheels that will fit 06-10 Bazzaz Z-FI Bazzaz Z-AFM- Universal across Bazzaz, regardless of make/model of bike Extra seat for an 06 Rear subframe that will fit 06-10 A...
  3. macbayne

WTB Last-Gen Daytona 675 Seat and Front Wheel, VIN 564948 and up.

L̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶t̶i̶t̶l̶e̶ ̶s̶a̶y̶s̶.̶ ̶ ̶I̶'̶m̶ ̶l̶o̶o̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶u̶y̶ ̶a̶ ̶r̶i̶d̶e̶r̶'̶s̶ ̶s̶e̶a̶t̶ ̶(̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶p̶i̶l̶l̶i̶o̶n̶)̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶a̶ ̶2̶0̶1̶4̶ ̶D̶a̶y̶t̶o̶n̶a̶.̶ ̶P̶a̶r̶t̶ ̶N̶u̶m̶b̶e̶r̶ ̶P̶F̶K̶L̶2̶3̶0̶3̶7̶7̶1̶.̶ ̶ ̶A̶l̶s̶o̶ ̶l̶o̶o̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶a̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶n̶t̶ ̶w̶h̶e̶e̶l̶,̶...
  4. macbayne

Well Nut Search

Hey guys, I have a brake lever guard from Vortex, but the hardware is fucky. I'm looking for a bar-end well nut (pretty much OEM for most manufacturers) so I don't have to drill out my clipon bar to make it fit. I, or a representative of mine, will give blowjobs for said part. On an unrelated...
  5. macbayne

Dirt Bike Trip so Southern USA - Local Advice Wanted

Ladies and Gents, WIth a new dirt bike and a few weeks to kill, I am planning a dirt bike trip to the Arizona/NM area and I wanted some locals' heads-up advice. I am aware of the climate, some trail systems, and I used to do long-haul, so I think I have a handle on the logistics of such a trip...
  6. macbayne

2006 GSXR 600 Race Bike Part-out

Hey there, sports fans! As the title says, I am parting out my 2006 GSXR 600 race bike. I raced the machine in 2013 and 2015 and then prepped it for storage and stored it in my heated garage since the 2015 season. I got a new machine (Triumph) and I am returning to racing this year. A wise...
  7. macbayne

FS- 08 GSXR 600 Wheels w/ Pirelli 200s

Hey guys, I am selling a set of grey 08 GSXR 600 wheels with brand new Pirelli 200s already mounted on them. Wheels fit 06-10 GSXR 600 or 750, and rims have about 1000km street and 1000km track. Front brake discs have 4.96 mm width (standard is 4.8-5.2 mm, and limit of 4.5mm...
  8. macbayne

Couple of parts needed for Gix 6

So I found out on wednesday that my race season is a go. that being said, i am looking for a front fairing stay and a rear pillion bracket. the bracket is number 6 in the photo. thanks for the help. *edit- stupid photo is being stupid, refer to link...
  9. macbayne

Back Protector Needed.

Anyone have a back protector available and for sale? i cannot, for the life of me, find mine. looking for one to fit someone at 5'11. i am looking for it before 0730 monday morning before i hit the track.
  10. macbayne

i am ok!

so i went down kinda hard, i guess. just saying that i am in a little pain, but the pride hurts more. i learned a lot about xrays today, so i guess i have some good pictures for the weekend. anyone who has video, please lemme know. that is the last time i take that line through turn 9, lol.
  11. macbayne

Looking For a Gear Shift Arm, Suzuki

i am looking for a gear shift arm, part number 25520-01H00. it is number 29 in the following image. http://images.powersportsnetwork.com/fiche/images/SUZUKI/2006/Motorcycles/11387_23.gif dealer wants $50, and i don't want to pay that, lol. will pay cash or trade other gixxer parts.
  12. macbayne

Ohlins Suspension Tools Needed!

So the gub'ment decided to give me a sizeable tax refund and instead of investing in my future like a smart person, i decided to treat myself. i was wondering if anyone out there has the tools for installing a NIX 30 cartridge kit. i am pretty sure that i don't need any special tools for the...
  13. macbayne

WTB parts for 06 GSXR 600 racebike.

As per the thread title, looking to buy parts for an 06 GSXR 600 Doing maintenance/ some upgrades to the track machine in order to compete EMRA and WCC in 2013, and also looking for spares. Many parts of GSXR 600/750 are interchangeable across 06-10 years and some are not, so I will specify...
  14. macbayne

Edmonton Area Suspension Shops

hello all. been a member here for a while now and this is my first post. bought a K9 GSXR 750 a year and a half ago, and due to the nature of my job i have only had about 3 months of riding time on it. she still has stock suspension and this year is looking good for a LOT of track time. i am...