Search results

1. J

BP critique

Weighting the foot pegs properly will help when you really need to flick it in. Don't just sit on the seat
  2. J

Teknic out of business, great deals... Link

Revzilla bought their inventory. Figured some guys might be interested... http://www.revzilla.com/teknic-closeouts#
  3. J

Round 7 Lightweight / Sportsman start crash

That YouTube comment is priceless. "I don't always go sportbike surfing, but when I do, I surf on yellow cbr's"
  4. J

Round 1 Registration - Remember to Pre-Register!

Starting to sound like the cmra Personally I like how cheap fees are with the emra. Id appreciate it if it stayed that way.
  5. J

photos from race school 2012

That little kid in bright leathers on the cbr125 is nothing short of awesome. He's going to be slaughtering guys in a few years when he gets on a bigger bike.
  6. J

Turn 1 SBK

I did the same thing in turn 8 trying to catch back up to hubber (the guy on the honda) when he gapped me like 60' :D I dont have any cool photos of it though :(
  7. J

One More Trip to Edmonton Before the Season Opener

How durable are the chicken hawk pucks compared to the woodcrafts?
  8. J

2007 Aprilia RSV1000R

This thing is pretty damn fast around strato that's for sure.
  9. J

06 gsxr 600 gearing

You'll get by with it. Once you're accustomed to the track if you're gearing is off a bit it will bother you. Just spend the 60$ and set it up properly...imo. You're going to be annoyed if that becomes the difference in picking the guy off in front of you :) Strato is really small and you...
  10. J

Bike mods

Staying with old red for 2012 I think :)
  11. J

Bike mods

Yeah it isn't inspiring seeing welds like that. It's going in a street bike though, I wouldn't take that thing on the track lol
  12. J

Bike mods

Spent 2 months scouring Calgary for a place worth living in, between that and moving I've had no time for my toys. All I've managed this winter was grinding out some welds to have a little fracture repaired. I'll probably wait till the last second and be rushing like a maniac to prepare for...
  13. J

AMRA is Heading Back to Stratotech

Yeah I was staying at the hospitality inn. Really nice and the first time I stayed there it was 120$/night. After that they started charging me 145+tax I think.
  14. J

Haha that's pretty funny it clicked when you're ripping the dirtbike. But yeah, Fridays are in the works. I'll be in contact for some parts in the next month or so. I have an electrical gremlin to sort out with the kawasaki before I start blowing a bunch of money though! I was wanting to...
  15. J

Thinking of have your daughter try it out, Blair? Vanessa did a day at the minis with me, she crashed lots but still enjoyed going faster than her brother lol
  16. J

95 dbl limit question?

For how much I spend going to mission, I think miller would be just as affordable of a trip And yes, they host track days. I just wish the drag racers were more conscious about coating the friggin track in oil. That was retarded last time I went. Turn 1, turn 2, 4 and 6 had oil every where.
  17. J

Intermediate Lightweight class

Probably lol. Ali busts out 101s all weekend long
  18. J

Were is the best place to Get dyno tune

He's tuned and diagnosed erratic electrical problems with my zx10r too. Awesome guy and extremely fair with his shop rate
  19. J

New Race track south of the border

I was hoping it would be closer.
  20. J

upcoming 2012 changes

I'd bring my 04 zx10r if it was limited to 8 years and I'd dominate it by far. Its twitchy and a handful to ride but I'm pretty sure I can break into the 1:00 mark next year. I think I was running sixth in the fast25 this year. Leave it at 10 IMO. 2004/2005 brings a lot of fast bikes into the...