Search results

1. T

2014 WMRC (& WCC) Round 1 and 2 photos from Mission, BC

Forgot to post up photos here... they are all on FB (link in my signature) Round 1 photos Round 2 photos Wet on Saturday: Dry on Sunday:
  2. T

2013 WMRC (& WCC) Round 1 and 2 photos from Mission, BC

I haven't had a chance to go through all my photos yet, but here are a few that caught my eye so far - everything should be up on my site (link in my signature) in a day or two. It was very wet on Saturday... Justin Knapik was fast all weekend He has entertaining starts too. Rob...
  3. T

WMRC and WCC 2012 Round 1 and 2 race photos from Mission...

Chris, thanks for the kind words.
  4. T

WMRC and WCC 2012 Round 1 and 2 race photos from Mission...

Even with the shorter season, still great to see the support and enthusiasm at the race weekend – definitely making the best out of a bad situation. Sunburn was the issue on Saturday – on Sunday it was fear of drowning! A couple of photos from the weekend: Saturday images: Spero doing a...
  5. T

Photos from WCC rounds 1 & 2 - May 21st & 22nd, 2011

I was surprised that he didn't take you out - from my angle, it looked like he was sliding right into your path... you did really well to avoid him!
  6. T

Photos from WCC rounds 1 & 2 - May 21st & 22nd, 2011

That was a wild and wet weekend! Wet all weekend until the sun poked out Sunday afternoon. Made for as much cornerworking as photography – especially picking up 4 bikes on consecutive laps from the same spot at Turn 4/5 in Superbike 1 on Sunday. Good to see the EMRA and CMRA riders come to...
  7. T

Nasty accident at Mission on Sunday

Hi, I took the photos and can answer a couple of questions. I also cornerwork as needed and was the first to reach Randy. He never lost consciousness and wanted to walk to the ambulance - one tough SOB! We had new leathers and a back protector - saved him from even more injuries. Air ambulance...
  8. T

Photos from EMRA and WCC rounds 3 and 4

From Sunday:
  9. T

Photos from EMRA and WCC rounds 3 and 4

Got up to the races this past weekend for the EMRA and WCC rounds at Stratotech Park in Edmonton. Great track and great folks all round. Here are some of photos from the weekend. Saturday gallery is here Sunday gallery is here From Saturday: