1. Carver

For Sale: 2007 Yamaha R1 Race bike

removed
  2. Carver

WTB: 07/08 R1 Radiator

Looking for a radiator for an 07/08 Yamaha R1. Thanks, Ernie
  3. Carver

2014 WCC results

Attached are the results for the 2014 Western Canadian Championship. Ernie McCafferty
  4. Carver

Western Canadian Championship

On Sept. 6&7, we will be hosting the second half of the 2014 WCC. We are looking forward to competing with our fellow racers from the CMRA and WMRC. This will be our last race weekend of the year and we hope to have a huge turnout for the event. Ernie McCafferty
  5. Carver

Found camping chairs

We found 2 blue padded camping chairs left near the track entrance this last weekend after everyone had left. If they are yours and want to claim them, send me a message or I will also have them at my trailer for round 4 in 2 weeks. Ernie
  6. Carver

Michelin tires for sale

For sale is 2 sets Michelin Power One DOT race tires 120/190.....$300/set 1 set Michelin race rain tires 120/180.....$275
  7. Carver

Flash Tune (feeler)

I am thinking about ordering a Flash Tune interface cable for 07/08 R1 and 06/07 R6. Just interested in how many members are also thinking of flashing their ecu.
  8. Carver

07/08 R1 Rims

Looking to buy a set of rims complete with rotors and cush-drive. Ernie
  9. Carver

07/08 R1 Power Commander V

Installed in my "B" bike, no longer for sale.
  10. Carver

Track vouchers

Sold!!!!!!
  11. Carver

07/08 R1 parts

Found all the parts I need. Thanks, Ernie
  12. Carver

WTB: 2007 R1 Parts

After the lowside I had on Sunday, I am looking for: Speedo assembly Fairing stay Fuel tank Subframe Thanks, Ernie
  13. Carver

Racing Numbers

Is there a place in Edmonton that anyone can recommend for getting numbers made for the bike? Thanks, Ernie
  14. Carver

Need clarification on rules

With regards to the overflow and vent tubes, do they need to be routed into a separate catch can or can they be routed into the full belly pan? Thanks, Ernie
  15. Carver

Fs: 2003 gsx-r 750

I am selling my GSX-R 750 track bike as I am building another for the track and don't have room for both. Body work is in good condition and runs very good. $3500.00
  16. Carver

WTB: 2007 R1 parts

I am looking for: Fairing bracket Front brake reservoir mount