2. P

Yamaha 2800w inverter Generator

still for sale/trade if anyone is looking
  3. P

Stratotech Closing end of 2013

Dislike but wish Dan the best.
  4. P

Yamaha 2800w inverter Generator

I have for sale 1 minty but lightly used Yamaha gas generator. Unit has large fuel tank and can easily run a full day at the track under load, fresh oil change on motor and gen has been exercised bi-monthly since new. model is EF2800i. It retails for $1999 and i'm asking $1400 obo. would...
  5. P

WTB: Lap timer

Thats a nice unit Heiko...let me know if its still around and i'll see if i can find some budget money.
  6. P

Armor Bodies Race Glass

$180.....?
  7. P

My winter project...

That looks sweet...even though its a honda !
  8. P

Paddock Tent 10X10

Tent is now spoken for. Thanks for looking
  9. P

Paddock Tent 10X10

No it isnt nearly cool enough!
  10. P

Armor Bodies Race Glass

These came off a Diablo Racing GSXR-1000 and will fit 00-03 1000's as well as 750's possibly 600's. Still painted in Diablo team colors with stickers. Missing front fender and small crack on upper fairing near clutch lever. can also supply d-zus fasteners. $220 obo
  11. P

Paddock Tent 10X10

Like new 10'X10' paddock tent. White canopy c/w roller bag and side/wind block panels. This is the one sold at Costco for 180-200$ 100$ obo
  12. P

Edmonton Area Suspension Shops

I can take care of your fork needs. Send me a pm
  13. P

How many of us work in the oil/gas industry?

Support industry. I teach peoria how to run specialized equipment WRONG !
  14. P

Bike Show

And a fast/competitive one...thus the Ape will be there
  15. P

Bike Show

Looks like i'll be puting a bike in so i'll be around for the setup and sunday afternoon for the teardown as well.
  16. P

Banquet??

ok i cancelled my other engagement for tomorrow evening and will now be attending. Cant wait to see you all there
  17. P

Banquet??

This guy ^^ obviously hasn't seen me looser pissed !!! Haha
  18. P

Banquet??

And I'm the opposite...the 15th would have been sweet but the 22nd is no good for moi
  19. P

Photos of Sept.10, 2011

Mayhaps im just cheap then...25$ is definitely on the highside of all the photogs that frequent the track anyway...just sayin!
  20. P

Photos of Sept.10, 2011

Nice photos and glad you came out...but it seems that the photog's are getting more and more expensive every year. I guess im too much of a club racer to afford any of them anymore