Search results

1. C

Round 5 pics

Great shots.
  2. C

Hello from Race Week Edmonton

Perfect day - great event! Are you the person to work with?
  3. C

Hello from Race Week Edmonton

How about arranging a local or WCC round during the week next year?
  4. C

Tons of takeoffs for sale

Will do...
  5. C

Tons of takeoffs for sale

My Diablo Corsa III (190/55) rear is fairly fresh - any fronts to go with it that're in decent shape? Can you sell a new set of Rosso Corsas or Rosso IIs? Prices, including fronts only?
  6. C

Mission Raceway easing up on aftermarket exhaust

Is there a way to become a sub-committee of one of those "parent" organizations?
  7. C

BGPR & OTM Track Day: Wed June 8th @ Race City in Calgary

By "open track sessions" do you mean no (slow, slowish, and not slow/race) classes? We're free to enter and exit the track whenever the marshal clears us to, rather than being grouped?
  8. C

2007 Suzuki GSXR 1000 $4500

Is this streetable? How will someone get the title if you're in the middle east?
  9. C

Trackpedia

Anyone know of any other sources for track times? http://www.trackpedia.com/wiki/Main_Page No entry for Stratotech, so I suggest someone from EMRA executive who is in charge of records/information/whatever update that site with comparable Stratotech info. Race City and Mission are there...
  10. C

2008 cbr 1000rr track bike

Did this sell?
  11. C

Off Season Race Bodywork Special

Is this deal still available?
  12. C

Cheap Starter Bike, '94 Honda F2

Can see the trailer from home - couldn't from work earlier today...
  13. C

Joe Rocket 1pc race suit

Was it worn by Kevin Schwantz? Ahaha... Anyway, is that a Euro 52 (i.e. 42 over here)?
  14. C

Cheap Starter Bike, '94 Honda F2

Can't see the trailer...
  15. C

Are there racing schools that rent prepped track bikes?

And when you're done with OTP, you can also look at California, where you can rent sport/track bikes and ride track sessions/schools and/or you can consider the couple of schools in the western U.S. that can supply bikes (California superbike school being the most notable; also the Yamaha...
  16. C

in todays journal

Where can we find out more about that idea?
  17. C

Race Licence Question 2

It's hypothetical - looking at EMRA, Calgary, and/or a few south of the border, since I have friends and family there. It all depends on my schedule and what's offered. I don't have a ton of free time and I'd like to start off by trying out a few novice races, depending on a few other things...
  18. C

Race Licence Question 2

Thanks for the info. How is the approval process initiated? For example, do I need to attend a meeting, just submit particulars through email, or fill out some forms and mail them in? The schools approval is done through the executive. We need to know what is in the curriculum. If the...
  19. C

2006 Kawasaki ZX 636

No tach? Is that a shift light I see? Rear set adjustable? Thanks.
  20. C

Race Licence Question 2

If a person has taken a race school elsewhere, is there provision for purchasing an EMRA membership and obtaining a licence to race here? The getting started link here says to take a race school, although it neither appears to be specific about where, nor that it is mandatory -...