Search results

1. S

In Search Of....

I have a bnib set of straight rate 0.95 race tech springs for an 03, pretty sure they're the same. Text me, 7809958488
  2. S

2003 Yamaha R6 Part out

To the top
  3. S

Poll: Which days do you attend on a race weekend?

Voted. That said, having racing Saturday and Sunday as Miller has was pretty great.
  4. S

Wanted: Yamaha R6 2003-2005 downpipes

I have an akra system from an 03 if you're interested.
  5. S

2003 Yamaha R6 Part out

I'll list the aftermarket parts/large items, if there is anything else you'd like, send me a text. Brand new set of vortex 43mm clip-ons, as well as a used set. $100/$160 Two Vortex brake side rear sets, complete. $100/e Harness/pc3 $150 Galfer wave rotors (300mm) $250 Calipers/ stock...
  6. S

pics from round 2

Thanks Mike!
  7. S

wtb: 03+ r6 fuel tank

Let me know what you've got!
  8. S

Race Number Reserve List (2016)

79, Cody Tait
  9. S

Curbs and Gators

Rome wasn't built in a day, track is getting better and better every year!
  10. S

2006-2007 R6 passenger seat/cowl

Looking for either or. Cowl color preference would be black.
  11. S

Anyone selling Lever Guards in Edmonton???

make sure to check your cell phone regularly!
  12. S

castrol video

jesus that's fast. noobie question alert, I noticed you don't exactly use the top end of your rpm range, I know the bike has balls anyways but im curious if that's just to save the motor from the abuse?
  13. S

Castrol Footage

lol, do what Justin does, easy as that.
  14. S

Air Fence Test....

LOL Leo. That was interesting!
  15. S

Gate Fee Question

seems easy enough, but the gate keeper would have to weed out everyone who ahs paid, and hasn't, and if they've already been through the gate or not so people aren't using their names, sounds like a headache.
  16. S

12% Solution

would a small jump instead of a bus stop be out of the question? it might slow some down!
  17. S

trackday insurance

WHAT YOUR POLICY DOES NOT COVER Motorcycles, race cars, sport bikes, or similar machines
  18. S

Anywhere local sell these?

that's a light switch not starter switch right? I wonder if HD would have anything? it would cost an arm and a leg and likely be chrome though.
  19. S

Wtb 08+ r6 stock fairing stay

Yeah I want it to fit nice though. I hate buying new parts then having to modify them to get them to fit.
  20. S

Wtb 08+ r6 stock fairing stay

Needs to be straight as it'll be used for street duty.