Search results

1. K

Good condition used Pirelli Red Tripe front

I have a 120/70R 17 Pirelli Red Stripes with 3 track days on them. Build date 14th week of 2013. Any reasonable offer and its yours. 604 356 4111. Leo
  2. K

Air Fence Test....

Totally agree, I should have backed off when he missed his apex. There was no way I was going to make it. Its the first crash that really hurt me so it was a bit of a wake up call. Considering myself lucky that I atleast have the opportunity to learn from it, could have been a lot worse. That...
  3. K

Air Fence Test....

Thank you, my individual pace has improved drastically over the past year but I still have a lot to learn before I start racing. That video just proved that to me. I'm really glad it was caught on film because I don't remember the crash much. One second I was going around, felt like I was going...
  4. K

Air Fence Test....

Haha wow! Nice to actually see what happened. When you're on the bike, you see/remember things differently. Seems like I thought I had more room than I did. Dumb on my part, got dinged with a pretty rough concussion as lesson learned lol. Edit: and yes, the air fence works great :P
  5. K

2006 Suzuki GSXR600 race package

The bike has been sold, thank you.
  6. K

Bump. Price drop to $6000, available until the first week of June. If you've been thinking about this, let me know :)
  7. K

2008+ Yamaha R6 race bodywork

I have a partial set of new, never drilled, mounted or painted race fairings for sale. I do not have the front hugger and tail piece. Comes with a bag of fasteners as well. Asking $200.
  8. K

Hahaha I must admit, I was a big fan of the Suzuki's motor. I feel more comfortable on the R6 though. Also, thanks for the info on the motor mods, even I did not know that.. (blame David!). That might be why I was fighting the front end coming up on me :P. If there are any other mods I'm...
  9. K

Hey guys, I bought this bike over the winter with the intention of teaching my girlfriend how to ride on the track but decided its overkill. I will be buying something smaller for her. As a race bike, its one of the most complete builds I have seen in the classifieds. I took it out to the...
  10. K

2006 - 2010 GSXR600 DP Race Pads

I have 2 pairs (4 pads total) of DP Racing X Race Titanium pads. Model number RDP947. $60.
  11. K

track days

The general rule is that the pants have to connect to the jacket, either 1-piece suit or pants and jacket that zip together. I've seen some get away with not zipping together but I would assume the jeans would be a no-go even if they are designed for riding.
  12. K

Looking for someone I can bum a ride off for May 10th

Hey guys, the friend I was originally planning on going out to the Hardnox day can't make it so I'm wondering if there are any very kind individuals out there that would be willing to take me and my bike (2 if they can fit) out to the track on May 10th... I can provide refreshments for the day...
  13. K

Tire question

This. lol.
  14. K

Tire question

Heh well since they cant move the walls back this weekend they are going to set up some entry speed controls so it wont be a great day to get meaningful lap times I dont think.
  15. K

Tire question

Hahaha oh thats a good one. On the topic of the race surface, I think I read that the top coat wont be applied until next year? Someone can confirm..
  16. K

Tire question

I know all too well what happens when a set of cold Red Stripes meets an overconfident throttle hand ;)
  17. K

Tire question

You will be fine on the Red Stripes. Just make sure you take it easy for the first lap or two of every session.
  18. K

Bridgestone to pull out of MotoGP in 2016

http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2014/Bridgestone+to+withdraw+from+MotoGP+after+the+2015+season Some interesting news today in the MotoGP world. Perhaps from all the recent criticisms regarding tire wear?
  19. K

Questions about insurance and registration

Thanks for all the replies!