Search results

1. K

Good condition used Pirelli Red Tripe front

I have a 120/70R 17 Pirelli Red Stripes with 3 track days on them. Build date 14th week of 2013. Any reasonable offer and its yours. 604 356 4111. Leo
  2. K

2008+ Yamaha R6 race bodywork

I have a partial set of new, never drilled, mounted or painted race fairings for sale. I do not have the front hugger and tail piece. Comes with a bag of fasteners as well. Asking $200.
  3. K

2006 Suzuki GSXR600 race package

Hey guys, I bought this bike over the winter with the intention of teaching my girlfriend how to ride on the track but decided its overkill. I will be buying something smaller for her. As a race bike, its one of the most complete builds I have seen in the classifieds. I took it out to the...
  4. K

2006 - 2010 GSXR600 DP Race Pads

I have 2 pairs (4 pads total) of DP Racing X Race Titanium pads. Model number RDP947. $60.
  5. K

Looking for someone I can bum a ride off for May 10th

Hey guys, the friend I was originally planning on going out to the Hardnox day can't make it so I'm wondering if there are any very kind individuals out there that would be willing to take me and my bike (2 if they can fit) out to the track on May 10th... I can provide refreshments for the day...
  6. K

Bridgestone to pull out of MotoGP in 2016

http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2014/Bridgestone+to+withdraw+from+MotoGP+after+the+2015+season Some interesting news today in the MotoGP world. Perhaps from all the recent criticisms regarding tire wear?
  7. K

Questions about insurance and registration

Hi, I recently turned my streetbike into a track-only race bike. The question I have is in regards to insurance and registration. I know insurance claims cannot be done on a track but is there any reason to keep insurance on a race bike (theft)? Does it not matter if the bike is unregistered...
  8. K

120/190 set of Pirelli Superbike Pro Red Stripes

I have some take offs for sale as I'm putting dedicated race slicks on my bike. Front tire has 2 tracks days on it (well more like 1.5 since corner 8 decided to end my day early). The rear has more (maybe 8 track days) but the way these things are wearing I would expect to last well past this...
  9. K

2005 - 2014 Yamaha R6 front brake rotors

I have a pair of front brake rotors pulled from my '09 R6. Perfectly straight, no damage, only about 4000kms on them. Selling because I got some aftermarket rotors. $100. PM me or text 780 915 2983. Thanks!
  10. K

Ohlins 30mm fork cartridge install

Hey folks, just wondering if there are any suspension gurus on here that would be willing to give me a hand installing some fork cartridges. I looked up the install procedure online and while it doesn't seem overly complicated, there does seem to be some special tools required to do a proper...
  11. K

FS: Alpinestars Stella Motegi Ladies suit

Hey guys, I have a brand new, still tagged, Stella Motegi suit for sale. I ordered it online for my girlfriend but its not her size. Seeing if there is any local interest before I go through the exchange process. Asking what I paid for it, actually less if you factor in the customs charge: $750...