1st Gen SV Parts

Jason Henton

Ive got various stock parts for a 1st gen SV for sale or trade, just let me know if you need anything and I will look to see if I have it.

Sev

Speedo sensor
kickstand safety switch
stock clip ons
chain guard
rear brake disc
subframe
subframe undertray w turn signals

Jason Henton

I have the sidestand w/ switch, both clip ons, chainguard, subframe and undertray. I have a speedo sensor, it spins ok, but is missing a cog and I am not sure if it works. I will see if I can test it and the sidestand switch. I dont think I have the turn signals, but have a rear brake light if that helps. I have a rear disc but no mounting bolts for it. Prices are reasonable offers. Im located in BC, if you need them right away I can ship at your cost. If you dont mind waiting, I can bring them with me to the next race round I attend (hopefully July).

Sev

If you don't mind bringing them next time you come out to race I can pick them up at the track. I have found some stuff, but if you're willing to do the kickstand switch, subframe, undertail and chainguard / and rear disc for in the range of $200 I'd be very happy. If you feel its worth more or less my email is jeff. Dewald@gmail. Com and we can sort something out.

Sev

Hey Jason, I've managed to find a couple parts locally, but I'd still like the subframe W undertray, kickstand and speedo sensor as well as the chain guard. I'm willing to keep the same price without the clip ons if that's okay with you. Please e-mail me when you get the chance, I feel a little funny talking on a public forum haha.

Regards,
Jeff