2004 CBR600RR + Transport Van combo

Hello!

As a regular track day rider from Calgary, it pains me that our track has been closed down. As such, I am unloading the setup that served me well all of last year, and thought that maybe someone up in Edmonton might have a use for it.

Details...

2004 Honda CBR600RR
First of all, the bike still has a clean title and comes with the OEM street fairings (Red+Black), so it can be returned to street if need be.
The track fairings that are currently on the bike are in fair condition. The bike has been lowsided with them, so they're not perfect, but they work just fine. Could use a new shot of paint.
The odometer reads 40k, however, there have been quite a few gear changes done to it, and the original owner claims that the actual mileage is much lower. This is just what he told me. I do know that the bike pulls very well, and has no engine issues to speak of.
The instrument gauge still reads as it should, however, either the buttons are sticky or they're busted since they no longer work. As a dedicated track bike, this never bothered me.
The bike is equipped with:
· Braided lines (front & rear)
· Newer HH brake pads (2 track nights)
· Newer Dunlop Q2s
· CRG shorty levers
· Vortex rearsets
· Woodcraft sliders
· Power Commander III
· Yoshimura exhaust (not sure what model)
· Ohlins damper
· Yoyodyne slipper clutch (4-5 track sessions old)
· c/w front & rear stands
· c/w 2 or 3 sets of Pirelli take-offs (I cannot guarantee their condition, but they are included)
· c/w tire iron changer thing
Overall, the bike runs very well. It's not the prettiest looking track bike, but a new coat of paint would do wonders for it. Could use some minor tuning up to bring it to optimal condition, but nothing that your average garage mechanic can't handle. It's very much trackable as is, and is in the exact condition that I had it in on the final track session of last year.

Of course, I had to get the bike to and from the track. For this, I used an early 90s Chevy Astro van (I'll confirm the exact year and mileage next time I see it - it's parked in a secured location for the winter).

The van had a safety inspection done last year, and all necessary repairs were made. It was originally an AWD version, however, a relative of mine who is a mechanic converted it to RWD only. I've been told that the AWD on this van isn't very good anyway, and that RWD causes less problems. In any case, the van runs great. Not mint by any means, but it gets the job done.

Obviously, the van is no longer equipped with rear passenger seats. In their place is a Pit Bull trailer restraint system. If you haven't seen these things in action, Google it. They're very neat and invaluable for track usage.

A steel ramp and jerry can are also included.

There you have it; an entire track day package for the rider on a budget. As said, everything is very much functional as is. It's not the best looking setup in the pits, but it works well.

Ok I've talked too much as it is. Any questions, let me know. I can provide pictures as well upon request.

Thanks!

Oh... $3500 FIRM for everything. Cheers!

^Would love to, but my schedule won't give me many opportunities. If/when I do I'll just bring up one of my street bikes and try to take it easy. :D