2005/2006 ZX6RR for sale

M87

Selling my 2005/2006 ZXRR
Ex AMA bike raced by Ben Attard
Lots of neat stuff and lots of junk goes with it. Basically you can have everything in my garage that says Kawasaki or is associated with this bike except the front stand and my leathers. Factory manual, Haynes manual, star lane GPS , Yamaha generator some tire warmers and anything else thats there.
I have owned the bike since 2008 and it was fast enough to hall my 57 year old 208 lb butt around the perimeter at UMC in 2'06". Best time at Castrol was about 1'26".
If you are 20 years younger or 20 lbs lighter you'll likely do better. If you are both I guess you won't have an excuse. It also might help if you actually have some talent or tried a little harder than I did.
I am on engine number three I think. It's a bone stock 2005 599cc. It was built by Willie Vass and makes 116 hp on pump gas. Built for reliability not out right power: I have various engine parts kicking around including the Richard Zamboli head that the bike had originally.
Ohlins fork cartridges rebuilt by Willie Vass 2017
Ohlins Shock also rebuilt
I also have a lot of spares, things like rear sets, handlebars levers, forks, race plastics, tanks etc.
I also have a 2006 ZX6 street bike that I haven't put back together. Engine is in the frame I just haven’t put the plastics on yet. Street bike was never tracked just used as spares bike. has title and keys etc.
I'm moving before summer so these have to go.
The race bike isn't perfect but I love it and if you contact me I will be honest about it.
Both bikes including spares and wheels $7000 obo.
BTW thats it in my picture after engine number two expired while I was setting up to pass Bullie in Utah. He will of course deny it.
I’ll have street bike pics up by next week
Text call 780 nine six six two six eight zero
CR_1554165618.jpg

Last edited:

M87

No wheels available separate.
Updated with picture from last fall and price drop. $7000
Price will go down $200 every 2 weeks until they sell or I decide to do something else.

M87

Price now $6800. Probably going to make the street bike road ready this weekend and try to sell it separately