2005 Ducati 999

Blighty

For sale
2005 999, 19225km.
Ohlins forks, Brembo radial mounted brakes, Brembo masters, Ohlins Rear shock, Nichols lightened flywheel, Woodcraft Clip ons, Ducati Slipper Clutch
CF front fender, hugger.

Rear sets (and stock footpegs)
Aluminium mono subframe, plus biposto frame, passenger seat, CF passenger seat cover and passenger footpegs for two up riding.Rear plastic sprayed matt black (not shown on picture)
Stock exhaust
Custom rear licence holder
Full service (new belts etc) at Sportcycle (Calgary) less than 2000km ago.

Custom top triple clamp drilled for handlebar riser (and stock top triple) monster bars, VRod headlight & custom mount for streetfighter set up.

Sharkskin Race bodywork
Raced wired for safety, used once on track last year.

Offers around $8K , or trade for 800SS, or 65hp race bike.
Can be supplied with Pirelli Supercorsas or slicks or rain tires)
Pictures shown in rain set up.

Attachments

• DSC01171.jpg
    DSC01171.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 56
  • DSC01174.jpg
    DSC01174.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 44
  • DSC01175.jpg
    DSC01175.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

I have a 1998 748 that I used to race at the EMRA. I had a 916 engine in it, then sent it away to Gut Martin to be rebuilt, and it never ran right after that. So i put the 748 engine back in and converted the bike to a street bike. It is registered as a street bike now.

I have been wanting to sell it, but I am also open to trades if your interested. I do have the 916 engine that is available with it as well as race body work.
The 916 needs to have the horizontal valve clearances set up properly. If I keep the bike i will work on it in the winter, I just simply haven't had the time to swap motors in and out this summer.

Any ways let me know what you think, I can send some pics of the bike in race and street condition.

Barry email ( [email protected] )

I have sold the bike now. I have an 848 that is race ready. It has quick change sprocket carrier, 525 chain with 2 sprockets. Cored exhaust adjustable ride height, ohlins damper. Bike has hardly been raced. I have all the street parts, I may consider some sort of trade.

Barry