2006 Forrest River Work & Play 34 foot 5th Wheel (34FK)

Michelin Man

$20500

I have a 34 foot 2006 Toyhauler with a 17' garage for sale. Dual axle, 70G water tank. Bath, shower, queen bed, fridge, stove, oven, microwave, TV, folding table to bed, outdoor shower, 20 foot canopy, many tie down points in trailer, full size spare tire, Generator bay, Two 30# propane tanks, furnace, hotwater heater, sleeps 4 in front and many more in the rear. Everything is automatic. Optional built in bench and tool boxes. (have about 8 large steel tool boxes and two huge boxes with sliding ball bearing drawers.) The tool boxes are negotiable and can hold more tools than you and all your friends own. Comes with original sleep set for bed. Trailer is other wise stock. Brand new tires last fall and bearings repacked and replaced. The trailer has no leaks dents or issues. It is in Mint shape. Looking for a smaller travel trailer to trade for or sell for price above. This is listed very fair. We paid $43,000.00 new in 2006. We used the trailer to attend motorcycle events in alberta all on pavement. I will be removing our decaling so the trailer will be 100% white and polished by body shop. The entire trailer has been insulated and sealed with spray foam underneath to keep warm and mice out. I will post pictures very soon.

We are looking for a 23-26 foot travel trailer with ability to sleep at least 6. I want at least one slide and want bumper tow.

This is completely set up for sportbikes so if you want a perfect pit this is your trailer.

All inquires welcome, make me an offer, dealers if you think you have a good deal feel free to contact me, but no loball offers. This trailer has been looked after and treated well.

Dave
403-396-1443