2008 GSX-R750 suggestion

Cinder

i'm converting my gixxer for the track:
-gas cap:vortex ?
-sprocket:how many down in front and up on back,any brand ?
-chain: ?
-i want to get rid of the catalytic converter but i want to keep my yoshi R-55 slipon exhaust.....i seen guys remove it the whole thing,but what about the exhaust valve ???

-tune up (i can answer that): Ronin cycle

any constructive idea is needed and welcome....

Fireman

i'm converting my gixxer for the track:
-gas cap:vortex ?
-sprocket:how many down in front and up on back,any brand ?
-chain: ?
-i want to get rid of the catalytic converter but i want to keep my yoshi R-55 slipon exhaust.....i seen guys remove it the whole thing,but what about the exhaust valve ???

-tune up (i can answer that): Ronin cycle

any constructive idea is needed and welcome....

Get a set of inexpensive fiberglass bodywork. Anything that saves your bike in the event of a crash (sliders, clipons, rearsets, case covers)

Get some tracktime. Best performance mod ever :)

Cinder

got my racing plastic,i just need to do minor change ( as describe).
any suggestion Justin ?
i will put a set of case saver woodcraft.

Get a set of inexpensive fiberglass bodywork. Anything that saves your bike in the event of a crash (sliders, clipons, rearsets, case covers)

Get some tracktime. Best performance mod ever :)

Planepower

As for gearing, I use 15/45, 520 chain (it's a tad lighter). The 750 isn't like a 600 and doesn't require to be revved as such. Mine is more tractor-like and pulls cleanly at 8000+, with no pronounced hit like a 600, just smooth! But that may be due to Doug's magic. Contact SV Racing for chains and sprockets. Get a set of hot-boddies from Clint McBain (he's liquidating his inventory). No need for a gas cap unless you secure your ignition key or wire it up to be switch only.

Cinder

nice

i have my plastic
going to see Doug this summer
and i got some stuff i will order with Blair.
i needed the ratio for sprocket.........15/45 it is then with 520
thx

As for gearing, I use 15/45, 520 chain (it's a tad lighter). The 750 isn't like a 600 and doesn't require to be revved as such. Mine is more tractor-like and pulls cleanly at 8000+, with no pronounced hit like a 600, just smooth! But that may be due to Doug's magic. Contact SV Racing for chains and sprockets. Get a set of hot-boddies from Clint McBain (he's liquidating his inventory). No need for a gas cap unless you secure your ignition key or wire it up to be switch only.