2013 Race School Vid

G.NYUS

Quick video of the mock race portion of the 2013 Race School video.

My first time ever on a track, and it was ridiculous. I don't think I'm gonna turn the RSV4 into track bike, but I'm getting a track bike either way!

Thanks to all the instructors for putting on an awesome school, and letting me sneak into the 2nd day on short notice. Couldn't have had a better time. Probly said 20 times since then how cool and friendly the atomosphere was there. Fast guys helping the slow guys (me), usually doesn't happen.

So much fun.

http://vimeo.com/66379809

Last edited:

G.NYUS

Thanks! It was awesome. Sucks about the track closing, but hopefully Castrol ends up with a good road course. It looks sweet from the pics.

Fireman

Great video, especially the note to Dave. That was really the most important thing from the weekend anyways right? lol

You'll have to tell everyone more about your camera rentals.

G.NYUS

Haha, yeah I thought that little jab might get a chuckle outta you guys.

I've kept the camera rentals fairly low key so far, website should be done next week hopefully. I'll start annoying people after that. Ha. I'm renting GoPro, Drift and Contour, but I'm only an authorized dealer for Drift Innovation right now.

I was hoping to make it out this weekend, but my damn job keeps getting in the way! Should be a good turnout I think.

Thanks again for putting on a great school Justin. Gotta admit, I was pretty pumped on the thumbs up from ya. lol

Last edited:

JDS

Nice Vid.

It would have been nice to see another RSV4 out racing. Its made for the track. :)
Supposely there will be one running in the Formula Thunder this yr.

G.NYUS

that is one sweet gixxer at :28.

how long did it take you to edit the vid?

Haha. it IS a sweet gixxer! The only time I can pass it is when its on the stand!

It took about 3 hours or so. I'm pretty new to the editing thing, hard to keep music timed to clips. If you extend a clip 2 seconds, it makes the audio out by 2 seconds everywhere else. I'm sure theres a way to stop that, but I don't know how yet.

G.NYUS

Nice Vid.

It would have been nice to see another RSV4 out racing. Its made for the track. :)
Supposely there will be one running in the Formula Thunder this yr.

Yeah, thats a big reason why I brought it out. Its a shame to have a bike thats so made for the track, just cruising to Starbucks
icon7.gif
. I was scared to dump it, just cuz parts are expensive for it, but I'm happy I brought it. It helped me know the bike a lot more after taking it on the track. There was another RSV4 Group A on the first day, but I unfortunately never got to talk to him.

G.NYUS

Great video, especially the note to Dave. That was really the most important thing from the weekend anyways right? lol

You'll have to tell everyone more about your camera rentals.

Since I'm a pretty lazy bastard, heres a copy/paste from my kijiji ad (ad ID 459082790), but it shows the price breakdown.

I'm a small business, still running out of my house, so if youre looking for a camera rental/purchase, just gimme a couple days notice and I'll hook you up. :)

"I have GoPro Hero3 Black and Silver Editions as well as Hero2.

Black Editions are $40/day, $70/weekend, $100/week

Silver Edition is $32/day, $65/weekend, $90/week

Hero2 is $27/day, $55/weekend, $80/week

GoPro rentals come with a protective case for the camera and any accessories/that are rented as well.

Contour+ is $35/day, $65/weekend, $90/week

Drift HD is $32/day, $65/weekend, $90/week

Drift Ghost HD is $40/day, $70/weekend, $100/week

Just require a credit card and drivers license.

All Drift rentals have the option to put the rental cost towards the purchase of a new camera.

Edit - Drift Facebook Promo on right now. Click the "like" button at G.NYUS' facebook page and receive 10% off a Ghost HD, plus get a free battery and handlebar mount!!

All rental cameras come with a curved mount or flat mount, charging cable, and MicroSD card.

Interested in purchasing a Drift camera or accessory?? Let me know what you are looking for and I can tell you what I have in stock.

Thanks for checking out my ad!! Hope to hear from you soon!
Please leave voicemail or Email/text.

Follow on Twitter (@GNYUScams) and Facebook ( http://www.facebook.com/GnyusActionCameras )

YouTube - GNYUSactioncams
Vimeo - G.NYUS Action Cams"

Last edited:

G.NYUS

Thanks for posting Glen.
Painful to see lines and BP captured !

Lol. It is painful to watch and see all my missed apex's.
I also took a look at the pics that were taken , and I was thinking "There's no way!! I was leaned over so far my head was almost touching!" Turns out, my mind mislead me. Haha.

Blaknwite

To be clear, it was my lines and BP I found painful to watch
You however should buy the Kwaka that's for sale on this site and race. Best day out you'll ever have.

G.NYUS

To be clear, it was my lines and BP I found painful to watch
You however should buy the Kwaka that's for sale on this site and race. Best day out you'll ever have.

Ha, I knew what you meant, but after watching the video its hard not to critique myself too!

I've looked at that ZX10 every day for the last week! It would be perfect. I'm really contemplating it. Been on a few sites, race bikes are a lot cheaper than dumping the RSV4, and already set up with some really good parts.

Last edited:

G.NYUS

sweet vid. what did you use to edit? do you sell drift inovation mounts separately?

Hey Thanks! I appreciate it. I'm using Final Cut Pro X on a Mac. Still learning lots. Theres a ton of stuff you can do with that program, I just need to play around more.

Yep, I sell the mounts separately. Lemme know if you want anything. I'll see if I have it, otherwise I'm putting in an order today, and I can include anything I don't have in stock.

Thanks!

G.NYUS

Very Cool! Wish I could have made it out for the second day!

Ash

Thanks! I was super lucky being able to sneak into the 2nd day. I only booked the one, but I was able to get into a cancellation spot. I was pretty nervous, but by the end of the day you feel a lot more comfortable on the bike, and can push harder than you think you we're going to.