2013 Race School Vid

MissAshee

Thats great, at the start of your video you drive past me lol. I feel like a celebrity lol. I am doing a track day in June so I'm hoping to keep imporving my skills :)

Thanks! I was super lucky being able to sneak into the 2nd day. I only booked the one, but I was able to get into a cancellation spot. I was pretty nervous, but by the end of the day you feel a lot more comfortable on the bike, and can push harder than you think you we're going to.

G.NYUS

Thats great, at the start of your video you drive past me lol. I feel like a celebrity lol. I am doing a track day in June so I'm hoping to keep imporving my skills :)

Lol. Celebrity status achieved! I think that was the only pass I made all day. Haha. I plan on getting a few track days in this year as well. It's super fun and makes you a better rider in all aspects. Worthwhile for sure.

Good luck at your next track day. Hope to see you there. I'll be the guy trying to drag a knee at 8mph around turn 8. :)

MissAshee

Turn 5 is my enemy...lol But have fun and good luck :)

Lol. Celebrity status achieved! I think that was the only pass I made all day. Haha. I plan on getting a few track days in this year as well. It's super fun and makes you a better rider in all aspects. Worthwhile for sure.

Good luck at your next track day. Hope to see you there. I'll be the guy trying to drag a knee at 8mph around turn 8. :)