2013 SV Racing Parts, Pre Race Track Nights and Track Days

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi Everyone, The 2013 SV Racing Parts, Pre Race Track Nights and Track Days Dates are in and will be as much fun and well run as last year,

You can Register and Sign Up in the Group of Your Choice by clicking on the link below,
http://ftraceservices.com/

May 24th, 5 - 9 PM Pre-Race Round 1 Track Night,

June 21st 5 - 9PM Pre-Race Round 2 Track Night,

July 12th 5 - 9PM Pre-Race Rounds 3 &4, with the WCC Weekend, Track Night,

August 16th, 12 Hour Track Day Marathon, 9AM -4PM Track Day and 5 PM - 9PM Track Night. Round 5 Pre-Race Weekend Track Event,

September 12th, 4 - 8PM Pre-Race Rounds 6 & 7 Double Header weekend Track Night,

September 13th 5 - 8PM Pre-Race Double Header Weekend Track Night, (Special Track Night Focus on Final Race Weekend Test and Tune Event).

SV Racing Parts is looking forward to a Great Year at Stratotech with EMRA for 2013 and especially to all of us Enjoying and Benefiting from these Pre-Race Weekend Track Events.

My personal preference is to see Racers and Riders seriously looking at improving their riding skills using and benefiting from the time on the track in a controlled environment at these events,

Email me Directly at [email protected] for information and booking spots for the season. Anyone committing now to for or more Pre-Race Track nights will be able to book the season at 2012 pricing, Once you book your 4-Pack of Pre-Race Track Nights your booking price for any other SV Racing Parts events during the 2013 Season.

The Schedule and the Event Calendar Sign Up form will be available online at www.svracingparts.com very soon,

Email me Directly in the interim,

This is going to be another great year of riding and racing,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair

Last edited:

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi Everyone, The 2013 SV Racing Parts, Pre Race Track Nights and Track Days Dates are in and will be as much fun and well run as last year,

Here is the Direct Link to Sign Up for Pre-Race Weekend Track Night Registration; Cick on this link to Register Now: http://ftraceservices.com/

May 24th, 5 - 9 PM Pre-Race Round 1 Track Night,

August 16th, 12 Hour Track Day Marathon, 9AM -4PM Track Day and 5 PM - 9PM Track Night. Round 5 Pre-Race Weekend Track Event,

September 12th, 4 - 8PM Pre-Race Rounds 6 & 7 Double Header weekend Track Night,

September 13th 5 - 8PM Pre-Race Double Header Weekend Track Night, (Special Track Night Focus on Final Race Weekend Test and Tune Event).

SV Racing Parts is looking forward to a Great Year at Stratotech with EMRA for 2013 and especially looking Forward to all of us Enjoying and Benefiting from these Pre-Race Weekend Track Events.

My personal preference is to see Racers and Riders seriously looking at improving their riding skills using and benefiting from the time on the track in a controlled environment at these events,

Email me Directly at [email protected] for information and booking spots for the season.

Pricing for Everyone for the 2013 Season will be at the same rates as the 2012 Season were despite the increase in track rental costs.

Email me Directly at [email protected] No PM Please.

Blair

Last edited:

sv-racing-parts

Here is the Direct Link to Sign Up for Pre-Race Weekend Track Night Registration;

Cick on this link to Register Now: http://ftraceservices.com/

SV Racing Parts is looking forward to a Great Year at Stratotech with EMRA for 2013 and especially looking Forward to all of us Enjoying and Benefiting from these Pre-Race Weekend Track Events.

Email me Directly at [email protected] for information and booking spots for the season.

Pricing for Everyone for the 2013 Season will be at the same rates as the 2012 Season were despite the increase in track rental costs.

Blair

Last edited:

sv-racing-parts

Here is the Direct Link to Sign Up for Pre-Race Weekend Track Night Registration;

Cick on this link to Register Now: http://ftraceservices.com/

Blair