3 of Black Dion Device Privateer Models

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi Everyone, SV Racing Parts has 3 of the Black Dion Device Privateer Brake Guards for our bikes in stock at Great Prices and Shipping Rates to your door anywhere in Western Canada,

$160 including Free shipping to your door in Western Canada,

I match all legitimate dealer offers,

Email me Directly at [email protected] No PM Please

DionDeviceBanner_zps52e870a8.jpeg

This should help make it easy for you to run these awesome Dion Device Brake Guards on your bikes at Castrol for 2014.

DionDeviceBrakeSafetySystem_zps9b1e5379.jpg

Email me Directly at [email protected] No PM Please

DionDeviceInstallSetUp_zps1402419e.jpg

www.svracingparts.com

LeoVinceStipBannerwithDion_zps44989b93.jpg

Let me know whenever you are ready, I am here for you.

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair

Last edited:

Spooner

I'm willing to pay less than that, considering you back doored a private group-buy sale late last year. Seeing with little effort it can be had for free shipping for 165.00 (cdn)

~S

Slim

Scott ftw. Free shipping meaning he will bring it to you whenever he's in town. But hey I guess it's better than the alternative. Paying for shipping then getting called to come meet somewhere.

Last edited:

sv-racing-parts

Free shipping meaning he will bring it to you whenever he's in town. But hey I guess it's better than the alternative. Paying for shipping then getting called to come meet somewhere.

:) Free Shipping Meaning it will arrive at your door by Canada Post Expedited Mail Delivery,

the_fornicator

Blair, no disrespect but I paid $75 for shipping when I ordered through you last time. I got a call from you on a sunday to meet you 20km further than my closest post office on a weekday.

Since i knew shipping was no longer an option, I was forced to meet you on a weekday. I had to take an hour off work to meet you since you didn't want to come downtown. I'm a contractor so I lost an hour's pay on top of the shipping I paid to have my items delivered to my front door. I essentially paid double for shipping for items that I had to pick up from you given that i lost an hour of work.

sv-racing-parts

:) I am sorry to hear that. I am not sure when that was or the parts involved but over the past 8 years or so I have hauled a lot of parts up for members who were able to receive them more quickly and conveniently that way,

It was certainly never my intention to haul the parts up and cause you any inconvenience or loss of time or expense.

Make sure you bring those details to my attention on anything at all you need in the future and I will make sure you are fixed up,

Best regards,
Blair

sand.man

Max didn't seem too happy that he had to pick up his stuff at my house after paying shipping either, at the time it sounded like I was doing him a favor bringing it back with us from Mission for Blair but after hearing all the stories it sounds like it was a favor for Blair getting to pocket the shipping charges.

Slim

My girlfriend wasn't too impressed she had to bring her job to a halt so she could meet up to get something I paid shipping for either.

Last edited:

teejay

I also had a similar experience, paid $75-$85.00 on shipping and had to pick it up from the track?!?! :confused: