Another Mini Track Opens

seven

EDKRA's New Warburg Facility SE of Edmonton is done and will host it's first Karting event Sept 18-19 The AMRA is already in talks with the EDKRA to rent the track for a test day before the end of the season (Want to come along) Looks like there will be another National round next season.
EDKRA-Warburg-New-Track-Sep2-20102.jpg

Fireman

I think it would only be good for the Minis and the motards. Looks to me like the straigh is about 15 tire widths long (if it is to scale that is.)

seven

It's ASN kart spec 1100 meters long 9meters wide every pit has an electric outlet we will be on it in October

Last edited:

seven

I will be meeting with their exec next week and at that time ask about full size motards if they agree our T&T insurance can cover you guys on the day we go up, I will reply as soon as we know.

sv-racing-parts

:) More great work Jay, I am always impressed with the effort and quality of work and results from you and AMRA,

I was recently at the Greg Moore Track in Chilliwack, and discovered that the local mini club is also the recipient of your loaner bikes. They have gone a long way in getting riders of all ages interested in participating in the sport,

Keep up the great work is all I can say,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair

nac.00

EMRA Executive Member
Staff member
I picked up a Honda cbr125 and am wanting to try out the mini's. what would I have to do to the bike to for a track day? I have no clue where I could get decent tires for the bike...
Also is there a mini track day left this season?

sv-racing-parts

Cbr 125

:) Hi Neil, I will check with our local mini guys here, I have a couple of friends and customers racing the CBR 125 as mini's,

I do have Front Springs for the Suspension on the CBR 125, they are very tough to find, I had a series made up especially for them, The fork size is the issue on finding springs,

I also have the Elka Shocks for the CBR 125, They are much less than the cost of a full size bike, and come with a custom spring for you,

Let me know,