Are you attending the Annual General Meeting?

Will you be attending the AGM?

• Yes, and I like pizza.

Votes: 17 89.5%
  • Yes, and I do NOT like pizza

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • No, but please save the leftovers for Rd 1 2010

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters

yak

Hi

The plan is to have pizza and pop available at the AGM, so I'd like to get an estimate of the number of people planning on attending.

Please complete the poll and feel free to post away too.

yak

The meeting information is posted on the website home page near the top and I've copied it here.

Annual General Meeting
Where: Capilano Hall 10810-54 Street
When: December 7, 2009 - 7:00PM

We will be reviewing the 2009 season, discussing and voting on rule changes for 2010 and electing the 2010 executive, all members should try to attend.

Spooner

Sorry for the dumb question; But as a newb, why would one want to go to this meeting. I'm interested, but I'd like to make sure its for the right reasons.

PM me if you'd like.

~S

yak

Sorry for the dumb question; But as a newb, why would one want to go to this meeting. I'm interested, but I'd like to make sure its for the right reasons.

PM me if you'd like.

~S

You've seen right through my thinly veiled motivation for arranging for pizza....

I'm not sure how well I can answer your question in a post, but the main reasons that come to mind center around the long term health of the club.

- the club needs people that are willing to take on elected positions
- the Executive needs input in terms of direction and club objectives
- the club finances need to be reviewed

Spooner

You've seen right through my thinly veiled motivation for arranging for pizza....

I'm not sure how well I can answer your question in a post, but the main reasons that come to mind center around the long term health of the club.

- the club needs people that are willing to take on elected positions
- the Executive needs input in terms of direction and club objectives
- the club finances need to be reviewed

Sounds like what i thought. Count me in!

I may be in town for it so I would like to attend. I've never been. Will Ian be bringing that box of unclaimed plaques? Can we have MGD's instead of pizza or maybe both?

ian

I may be in town for it so I would like to attend. I've never been. Will Ian be bringing that box of unclaimed plaques? Can we have MGD's instead of pizza or maybe both?

Kent, Did you actually win something? I'll take a look and if you did I'll bring it along. I am not going to bring them all because there are just too many so if anyone else wants me to bring theirs let me know.

Ian

Kent, Did you actually win something? I'll take a look and if you did I'll bring it along. I am not going to bring them all because there are just too many so if anyone else wants me to bring theirs let me know.

Ian

Sadly I haven't won anything except third :( If you could bring them that would be great.