Bike Show 2014!!

Spooner

Just a little over a month away, Jan 17th thru 19th and I'm looking for some Volunteers.

Need 2 sportbikes for display, and a whole lotta help to man the booth.

Friday, Noon till nine.

Saturaday, Ten to nine.

Sunday, Ten to six. (plus tear-down and loading)

Please let me know what day or days you are wanting to help out. This will be our best opportunity to sell Castrol Raceway to any new riders and volunteers.

Please just mark your time avilable here on the thread and I'll adjust on the second post. I'm hoping that we book in for 4 hour(ish) time slots.

If you are brave enough to showcase your bike, please keep in mind that the bike needs to be dropped of on Thursday the 16th, and then picked up on the evg of the 19th.

Thanks for the help!!

EDIT: the Exec pointed this out to me last night that I didn't put in some pertinent info. Such as;

All volunteers get free admission to the show! To get your pass, just go into the main office at the Expo Center. (should be also labled with signage for volunteers and such) Let them know who you are, and they'll hand you your pass.

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to give me a call or text.

~Scott (780)903-8502

Last edited:

Spooner

Friday, 1. Trish, Ernie (12:00pm to 4:30pm)
2. Jason K. Lorna Stelmack (4:30pm - 9:00pm
3. ? (Helpers)

Saturday, 1. Heiko, Ernie (10:00am - 2:00pm)
2. Colin L, Dana, Bullee (2:00pm - 5:30pm)
3. Aleks, Wilson, (5:30pm - 9:00pm)
4. Fill in's through the day. Bayne

Sunday, 1. Neil C, Corey (10:00am - 2:30pm)
2. Scott Paras, Dave Kendall (2:30pm - 6:00pm)
3. Teardown & Load, Scott Paras,

Last edited:

Planepower

You got Saturday AM open? 10-2 or early afternoon. You could the ducati as well (unless there's something prettier)

Ryno

Ill take any block after 12pm on saturday.. I can drive up there in the morning

the_fornicator

I'm keen to help out sat or sun.

If I have my bike ready, I'll volunteer it for the show. Getting new parts, paint and rimjob :eek: I'll keep you posted.