Bridgestone Slicks/DOT FS/Pirelli Rains

Well my inability to get my bike prepped has impacted my intention of using these tires up. 2 new sets of Bridgestone Slicks, med fronts and med rears $300 a set firm. 1 set of Bt003 DOTs med front(maybe soft,not sure have to dbl check) med rear. $300 firm. One set of Pirelli rains, $350. All tires are new, they are 2 years old but have been in cool dark storage. The slicks are still in the packaging they arrived in. Can deliver to round 2, sadly my bike won't be assembled in time. Great time to save some bucks! I'm thinking that Bridgestone slicks probably run around $450 a set now, not sure about the other sets. Email me at [email protected] if your interested or text 7808873744. Also have 2 sets of Michelin takeoff Dot's, very few laps on them, $150 a set, a lot of laps left in these for the serious track day rider or novice/amateur on a budget.

The tires are all 180/55 17s and 120/70 17s except maybe the rains may be an 190/50?60? rear, I'd have to check. All in 17" sizing.

I'm hoping that I can get back soon, working for a living is over rated. I'd hate to not get there for Stratos last year!

Fireman

If you have Bridgestone rains for sale. There is someone looking for a set here on the forum.