Call for Race School Volunteers.... Pls Read...

Michelin Man

Good Day,

It that time again, I'm Dave Sushynski, the Race School Coordinator. I am looking for volunteers to help with the operations and training for the event. I need experienced racers for on track instruction that have a bike preferably with a kickstand. I also need volunteers to run the track (tower and a few corners at times). There will be the usual executive and pro level support that will be helping so please indicate which days you can help if not both.

Please give me a call if you are able to help, but are not sure if you are qualified. There are many positions available. Pray for no snow!!

Dave Sushynski
403-396-1443

maxpower

Hi Dave

This is max, i was wondering if you still needed some help with the race school. I would be available all weekend and even friday if you needed me for the class. I took the race school last year with you guys and ended up racing all year. After race school, racing definately became a huge part of my life. I had some very good finishes in novice and racing 2 races in intermediate both starting in 23rd i finished 12th and 8th. This year i am taking racing seriously and trying to make it to all races and track attacks! I would like to be on track helping the guys and giving advice to the riders but realize also that i only have one years experience. Either way i will be down there to volunteer, and being at the track is all i really care about!

You can contact me at (780) 524-9644

Hi Dave, I'll be there the whole weekend again. I can't believe you dropped the "S" bomb! lol Just in case though, I've prepped a set of tires with about 1200 ice studs. For now though I'll keep them for the frozen lakes. See you in May!

Norm

jsherstan

Hey man would like to help out this year but i think I'll be racing in the California State Championship. If I end up not doing that I'll definitely let you know tho.

Jesse