Chasing Pavement - It's ready!!

Spooner

Hi All,

We are extremely pleased to announce that the Stratotech/EMRA documentary video is available for sale! Please see our Paypal button in the fee's and payments section. Go to the Club Information tab at the top of the screen and you'll find it right at the top, of the drop down menu.

Also with the DVD sale, we are doing a private screening as well. On Friday January 24, at the Council Chambers in the Community Center at 401 Festival Lane, Sherwood Park.

Showing will start 7:00pm

Please note, copies will only be made available at EMRA events, (the screening, race school, and Rounds 1 thru 6.) If those options aren't to your liking you will (unfortunately) have to pay the shipping charges and have it mailed out to you.

Again, There will be no copies for sale at the Bikeshow on January 17th thru 19th.

Any questions, Please feel free to ask.

~Scott

Last edited:

Dave86

I'll be there, can't wait to see what the TriHard guys came up with, and pick up my copy of the DVD!

teejay

I don't know if I am going crazy or not, did I see somewhere that there will be copies for sale at the motorcycle show this weekend?

Spooner

There will be no copies for sale at the Bikeshow on January 17th thru 19th.

Due to our status of non-profit, we can't sell anything at the Bikeshow.

~S

diesel

So I'm thinking of maybe coming up to Edm on fri for that private screening of the new movie. Is it open to EMRA members or how is it going to go? Thanks, Steve