Cheaper Than Air Fence

Jason Henton

What we did with Canadian Tires and such was take a bag to the store. They throw the jugs in them and then we just picked them up. Figure the cost of throwing out a bag filled with windshield washer jugs ,it's not hard to get them to buy in.

Do the jugs need caps on or off? And what about cleaning the insides, any suggestions on batch washing the jugs? I cant imagine it being good to have any left over fluids in them.

Cdw46

I work at a trucking company in Calgary and I have been getting everyone to throw their jugs in a bin and I have a couple big bags worth so far. Problem is I need to get rid of them and I don't have a garage or trailer. I am gonna see if I can ship them up to the edmonton terminal if someone could pick them up. The other option is if someone in Calgary that has the space and a trailer wants to help out...

ehtaylor

I work at a trucking company in Calgary and I have been getting everyone to throw their jugs in a bin and I have a couple big bags worth so far. Problem is I need to get rid of them and I don't have a garage or trailer. I am gonna see if I can ship them up to the edmonton terminal if someone could pick them up. The other option is if someone in Calgary that has the space and a trailer wants to help out...

I am working in Calgary next week I can pick them up and store in Leduc.
Text me at 5876466047