Cold and rainy weekend

Arctic Donkey

Nicely put together video JK. So what happened that caused you to get bitten by the bog? Do those deep puddles at the start of the front straight still nearly knock your feet off of the pegs?

Fireman

The throttle stuck open coming through the corner. The grip was pushed against the throttle housing from the canyon dancer I used to transport the bike. It was still open when it hit the bog.

So in the end, it was a embarrassing bike prep issue. Oops.

ronin26

The throttle stuck open coming through the corner. The grip was pushed against the throttle housing from the canyon dancer I used to transport the bike. It was still open when it hit the bog.

So in the end, it was a embarrassing bike prep issue. Oops.

That's the main reason I hate those things. That and they CHEW grips. Glad it wasn't to bad.

Fireman

That's the main reason I hate those things. That and they CHEW grips. Glad it wasn't to bad.

Ya doug. I think that after a crash and the fact that it cost me 2nd place overall in the western Canadian pro superbike championship, I am going to buy the pitbull system. Live and learn right?

ronin26

Ya doug. I think that after a crash and the fact that it cost me 2nd place overall in the western Canadian pro superbike championship, I am going to buy the pitbull system. Live and learn right?

Yep. Don't feel bad I typically learn the hard way to.

The pitbull set up rules.

Cinder

Wow !!!!!

You guy's are crazy....you actually going faster on rain then I ever think of going on dry pavement....
Btw Justin.....nice leg's :D